Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prov or Nolvadex with Anadrol?

Nighthawkk

Which is the better of these to use alongside 75mg drol daily? proviron or nolv? Or both? First time using it so I'm not sure what to expect, but I know for a fact I will run at least SOME sort of anti-e during its intake.

Nighthawk,

Neither will really help. Do a search and you will find that gyno from Anadrol is progesterone induced.

Dostinex, Bromocriptine and Winstol are useful in this case.

Good Luck

Jenetic said:
Nighthawk,

Neither will really help. Do a search and you will find that gyno from Anadrol is progesterone induced.

Good Luck

I don't think that's true, but I'll wait to see if anyone else says the same thing.

Anadrol does not convert into estrogen, however through a process that has not completely been explained it does produce estrogenic side effects.
It has been speculated that this is accomplished by Anadrol indirectly activating the estrogen receptors themselves without first being converted into estogen.
Therefore any aromatase inhibitor such as Arimidex is useless with Anadrol. The only ones that can be used effectively are the anti-e such as Nolva or Clomid.

The presence of progesterone in male bodybuilders is through the use of the progestins, i.e. Oxymetholone (Anadrol, Anapolan50), Trenbolone (Finaject, Parabolan) and Nandrolone (Deca durabolin). A large problem for the bodybuilder is that the symptoms displayed by progesterone are identical to those of oestrogen, but the concurrent use of the typical anti-oestrogens appears to have no effect in controlling or treating it.

Progesterone tends to aggravate oestrogen induced gyno symptoms, making them more difficult to cure.

I;ve used up to 800mg of test a week with no gyno probs. Drol gives my puffy nips right away. I still use it for a short while and it goes away on its own. Never use it for more than 4 weeks at the most. I didnt use any bromo, dostinex, nolva and the such. Dostinex or bormo are the only ones that would make a difference.

So what's the consensus? Nolvadex + dostinex/bromo if the gyno appears? It will be 75mg denkall run for about 3 weeks max

I will be changing my current cycle, in about 4 weeks,

and adding Anadrol,

will simply stack it with Winny and Primo, and Nolvadex.

No Test, other anabolic’s or other anti-e’s

Top Bottom