Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ORAL ONLY CYCLE - Advice Please

Brawlerboy

Have just purchased the following oral only cycle from a UK source and whilst waiting for it to arrive, have been reading up on it online. Some sites say it is good, some say it's bad and others say to add a base injectable like Deca. What do you guys on here think? Any advice is very much appreciated. Thanks!

Week 1 = Dianabol 30mg per day, Anadrol 50mg per day
Week 2 = Dianabol 30mg per day, Anadrol 50mg per day
Week 3 = Dianabol 40mg per day, Anadrol 50mg per day, Proviron 25mg per day
Week 4 = Dianabol 40mg per day, Anadrol 50mg per day, Proviron 25mg per day
Week 5 = Dianabol 30mg per day, Anadrol 50mg per day, Proviron 25mg per day, Nolvadex 10mg per day
Week 6 = Dianabol 30mg per day, Nolvadex 10mg per day
Week 7 = Nolvadex 10mg per day
Week 8 = Nolvadex 10mg per day

Have just purchased the following oral only cycle from a UK source and whilst waiting for it to arrive, have been reading up on it online. Some sites say it is good, some say it's bad and others say to add a base injectable like Deca. What do you guys on here think? Any advice is very much appreciated. Thanks!

Week 5 = Dianabol 30mg per day, Anadrol 50mg per day, Proviron 25mg per day, Nolvadex 10mg per day

I don't recommend oral only cycles. I would add test. Why are you running both dbol and adrol?

I didn't come up with the cycle, it was advertised on UK web site as something they had put together and recommended.

Also, I have done cycles before, but that was quite a few years ago and all were injectables - i.e. Sustenon 250 and Winstrol.

What I'll probably do when it arrives is to take the Anadrol out and substitute it for Deca instead. The Anadrol, I'll save for later as I'm still very cautious about its use given all the reported side effects.

Last edited:

this cycle is ok just add an otc pct to the nolva. a cycle is whagt you make it. eat big drink tons of water and train hard.

Top Bottom