Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

you're pretty big actually
have you considered competing in the future?

Dinner as follows
Salmon

395Fat
20 g
Carbs
8 g
Protein
51 g

40 Calories
1 severing
Fat
0 g
Carbs
8 g
Fiber
4 g
Protein
3 g

80 Calories
1 serving
Fat
7 g
Carbs
2 g
Fiber
1 g
Protein

133g Protein, so far today total Calories 1025 ( still going to snack on some protein yogurt little later and have another small meal to round my Calories up a bit more.

you're pretty big actually
have you considered competing in the future?
I have thought about it alot actually. My number one passion is body building I do it as a hobby but Try to approach it like I'm getting ready for a show. Learning tweaking transforming myself mentally and body. This is the first time I've ever done a log like this, other then Dylan being so kind in helping me along the way, before I found this place I did it 8 years on my own just Learning all I could and soaking it in and applying it. ( admittedly I am no where near the level or bodyfat required to use anything other than my trt and maybe some sarms down the road. It would take many more components and compounds to try to even come close to competing. I would definitely try it if I had the support system around me ( I'm 34 currently not getting any younger so my window is pretty limited possibly)

If I really wanted to do a bit of self trt and experiment I could, I forgot to post this up ( my 3 bottles expired in 2022 150mg strength they still look just fine maybe a bit weaker at this point. The bottle in the photo is good till 2025 10ml 200mg /ml

I've always been curious what my numbers would look like if I ran 50mg total test cyp a week ontop of my daily 50mg test cream that I use id split the injections in two 25mg shots spreading them out . For now just staying on the cream but I figured I would see what other people's opinions are with my goals and log. I have enough to run that amount for a while I've tested up to using 150mg a week with no AI no sides at all estrogen without AI sat at 70 total and I felt fine at 70 and I feel fine at 33 where I sit now.
20230425_220829.jpg

Attachments

• 20230425_220839.jpg
    20230425_220839.jpg
    863.3 KB · Views: 40
These are the ones that expired in 2022 and what the color looks like .

Attachments

• 20230425_222052.jpg
    20230425_222052.jpg
    460 KB · Views: 36
I am in no way using this decca I just figured I would post it up because I had it , when the clinic i was with wanted to optimize my trt i thought it was a good option to utilize it with that clinic( I never did thankfully ) I'm in no shape to use any compounds right now and that was months ago and monts later still not. . currently just on trt levels of test monitoring by a doctor locally) maybe sarms in the future if I feel its the correct implementation.

Also have Hcg haven't used that for a long while now but held onto it just incase.
20230425_222339.jpg

Attachments

• 20230425_222441.jpg
    20230425_222441.jpg
    571.1 KB · Views: 40
Top Bottom