Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

chaos13 said:
wings totally handed it to the pens

and that was with the refs doing their best to hand pittsburgh the game. not good when you have a 4 to 1 1st period advantage in penalties and a disallowed goal in your favor and you still get pummeled. malkin might be a serious goal scorer but he turns the puck over defensively alot. cant do that against the wings. series is over in 5.

timtim said:
and that was with the refs doing their best to hand pittsburgh the game. not good when you have a 4 to 1 1st period advantage in penalties and a disallowed goal in your favor and you still get pummeled. malkin might be a serious goal scorer but he turns the puck over defensively alot. cant do that against the wings. series is over in 5.
yes they handed pitt a fuckin asswhipping .. so bad i felt it on my couch

mountain muscle said:
It was that bad? They didn't have it on at the bar. I know, wtf?

I just heard the score.

to put it lightly, pittsburgh has dominated all playoffs, including my beloved flyers, and tonight they were hit and pushed and mushed all over the ice. the penguins had like 7 shots after the first period where the refs were doing every single possible thing to give the penguins the game. thats the pathetic part. the way the league is trying to get crosby a cup. earn it pussy boy.

Go Wings!!!!!!!!!!!

timtim said:
to put it lightly, pittsburgh has dominated all playoffs, including my beloved flyers, and tonight they were hit and pushed and mushed all over the ice. the penguins had like 7 shots after the first period where the refs were doing every single possible thing to give the penguins the game. thats the pathetic part. the way the league is trying to get crosby a cup. earn it pussy boy.

As much as I hate to say it, the wangs are just too good right now. I hate them, but damn they are playing good hockey right now.

I'm pissed, it was supposed to be on network TV, we had a baseball game.

Top Bottom