Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

what else is new........red wings win again.......i dont know how they do it, but every year they are a force to be reckoned with.......this coming from a blackhawks fan

timtim said:
to put it lightly, pittsburgh has dominated all playoffs, including my beloved flyers, and tonight they were hit and pushed and mushed all over the ice. the penguins had like 7 shots after the first period where the refs were doing every single possible thing to give the penguins the game. thats the pathetic part. the way the league is trying to get crosby a cup. earn it pussy boy.

LMAO!! Timmmmmm...... lol

LOL in the press conference

Reporter:How do you seem to shut down Crosby so well.
Holmstrom:Who?

LOLOLOL

Motherfucker.
I always get sucked into rooting for team from the east.
Detroit has completely dominated in every facet of the game. I expected more from this series but Pitts youth is just so frustrated. Wings are just outclassing them.

Paul_Allen said:
LOL in the press conference

Reporter:How do you seem to shut down Crosby so well.
Holmstrom:Who?

LOLOLOL

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Paul_Allen said:
hes awesome! did you se that goal he got last night?

can yall believe this shit, the games are on network TV, but they aren't showing them down here. Viewers are up 170% over last year and they aren't airing it. I watched some of it at Hooters last night, but they had NHL channel. We've always had the playoffs on, even in the early years when we still called a puck a ball and the periods were quarters with the intermissions called the first halftime and the second halftime. We've come a LONG way in the last 10 years. WTF!? anyone know, why isn't it on.....

Top Bottom