Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

txbondsman said:
LMAO, key Drake, Maltby and Samuelson...

or Ott and Morrow, but probably the former.

Oh you don't have to hold your breath, he'll see "Stars", one way or the other.....

"I knew Forsberg, and he's NO Forsberg", a la Bob Dole.... :-)

I have to disagree. He is very much like Forsberg and will probably be even better. The only problem I have with him is that he seems to whine too much.

CMarc said:
I have to disagree. He is very much like Forsberg and will probably be even better. The only problem I have with him is that he seems to whine too much.

I keed, I keed... I waas just F'in with the friendly canuk, I haven't seen him play as we have a hard time getting games at my house. obviously he's an awsome player....

Looking forward to seeing a great cup....

I'm DAMN proud of my Stars, they did well, the 2 day game with the sharks took a big tole on them and the loss of Barnes and Leitenen, but that's playoff hockey. I feel that they went as far as they were supposed to, that is the way it's supposed to be...

txbondsman said:
I'm DAMN proud of my Stars, they did well, the 2 day game with the sharks took a big tole on them and the loss of Barnes and Leitenen, but that's playoff hockey. I feel that they went as far as they were supposed to, that is the way it's supposed to be...

You should be proud of them. I love teams like Dallas. They played with a lot of heart. Hard working and left everything on the ice. Still don't like Ribeiro though. Detroit was just the better team.
Best team from the west against the best in the east. It's the way the finals should be. I'm looking forward to it. I don't understand why they're only starting Saturday. That just doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not really sure which team I want to win. It's great to see Pittsburg back on top with stars like Crosby, Stall, Hossa & Malkin.

Detroit has the ONLY swede I like, and one of the greatest hockey players ever, Nicklas Lidström. I lied, I also liked the blonde one from Abba.

CMarc said:

thats my issue with him. always fucking crying in the refs ear about something with a bitchy face on. shut the fuck up and play.

I'm hoping Pittsburgh comes out on top of this battle. They need the championship to keep the franchise alive. It's going to be a great series, nonetheless.

Top Bottom