Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

txbondsman said:
still, nooobody talking about the Stars..... 3/1 in the series.

Stars.jpg

They're not getting the credit they deserve. It's been a good series and they may quietly knock Anaheim out in 5.

CMarc said:
They're not getting the credit they deserve. It's been a good series and they may quietly knock Anaheim out in 5.

seems like the home ice advantage is the home ice DISadvantage... I believe the next game is tonight, I'll have to check.

CMarc said:
Have you been there for a game before?
What's the crowd like?
nope
I've been to one devils game back in '91 when I was hangin' with my old childhood chums

I believe Nashville has really embraced hockey
they certainly should because at worst they'll only be down 3-2 sunday
against heavily favored detroit

Spartacus said:
nope
I've been to one devils game back in '91 when I was hangin' with my old childhood chums

I believe Nashville has really embraced hockey
they certainly should because at worst they'll only be down 3-2 sunday
against heavily favored detroit

That's a long time ago. You gotta see it live to really appreciate it. I hope you make it.
Great that a southern city can take to hockey. Playoffs can get you hooked.

MightyMouse69 said:
I noticed the Canadian fan's got quiet real fast? whats up with that.

Huh?

Noticed you've been conspicuously absent of late.

A lot of habs fans in your building lately. That would never happen back in the day.

CMarc said:
Huh?

Noticed you've been conspicuously absent of late.

A lot of habs fans in your building lately. That would never happen back in the day.

I was in Washington DC for a couple days, lol - even if you get past the B's, its going to end soon thereafter. Confidence is history.

MightyMouse69 said:
I was in Washington DC for a couple days, lol - even if you get past the B's, its going to end soon thereafter. Confidence is history.

IF??? We always beat Bruins.

You're probably right there. They had a great year but played over their heads and people got overly optimistic when they won the East.

Another year or two. Both Boston and Montreal are young and should be legit contenders.

Just having fun while it lasts. Did you watch the game last night?

Top Bottom