Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Hockey : Yay or Nay?

i miss it but i think they should skip it. it wouldnt seem right or legit for a team to win the stanley cup this year. it wouldnt be fair to Lord Stanley

Wootoom said:
i miss it but i think they should skip it. it wouldnt seem right or legit for a team to win the stanley cup this year. it wouldnt be fair to Lord Stanley
good point, i had a real problem when they did this in `95.

Granted, I don't know much about the game, but from what I see, I don't like it. Guys get into fistfights and some people watch the sport mainly for the fights. I don't think I could ever play the game. Some guy punches me and I'm afraid I might kill him right there on the ice. And I really don't want to kill anyone.

they've all but eliminated fighting from the game and big hits are few and far between. they complain about scoring, so i'm wondering if they would just rather not have a goalie at all. when will people understand that the quickest way to become a competitive team is to play solid defense????

It would be cool if they put all the hockey players in one place, and let them fight to the death...and that would be the end of the NHL.

Top Bottom