Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Football is upon us and I would just like to say this

5zf1w74.gif

The best part of this season will be the boys taking it all of course, but almost as sweet will be seeing the Gnats Eli Manning implode, Donavan get put out for good this time, and those tards in Worshington with their fucking pig faces and skirts should all get use to watching clinton portis standing around doing jack shit.

WODIN said:
The best part of this season will be the boys taking it all of course, but almost as sweet will be seeing the Gnats Eli Manning implode, Donavan get put out for good this time, and those tards in Worshington with their fucking pig faces and skirts should all get use to watching clinton portis standing around doing jack shit.

I knew your jazzy scooter would make its way over here when I posted that Dallas thang.

someone shoot me now. got some guys in indy on the pup list. but on the bright side stallworth,and chad jackson are on the pup list and moss is already day to day with an early leg inj.

jnevin said:
I knew your jazzy scooter would make its way over here when I posted that Dallas thang.
I'm putting in a hydrogen fuel cell biatch!

WODIN said:

can't wait for T.O. to totally rip the cowgirls apart from within because that's what he does best :lmao:

Top Bottom