Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Bulking Cycle

Haha jack steel are you serious?! Do you know any successful competitors at all????? Obvs not cuz even the non pros take hella drugs. This is not even close to a heavy cycle! And the ppl I get my advice from are coaches that have top competitors, the same competitors that ppl on here admire in the sport.. Not ppl that run online boards that push supps (no offense to anyone)

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Kefie tropin. Shit works

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

wtf are you talking about kefie tropin? Do you mean biotec kefei's? And yeah, this is a horribly planned cycle, there is just too much wrong I don't even know where to begin. You would think if your using all those compounds that you would have a basic understanding of a proper set-up for a cycle based on esters and half-lives, etc, etc.

Didn't mean to put tropin behind that. My bad

You ppl that get hung up on esters and half lifes make me laugh.. You can mix esters and have great results..

And this poorly planned out cycle was made by the same coach that probably coaches your idols that step on stage lmao

Top Bottom