Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Bulking Cycle

bukkao

Hey guys, just thought I'd post my upcoming bulking stack. I might make a thread going over my progress when I start the cycle. Anyway here it is.

AAS week 1-8
Test e 500mg/deca 200mg eod
eq 300mg / mast p 150 mg eod
Oral winny 40 mg day

AAS week 8-16
not sure exactly what ill switch up but might take out the deca and mast and throw tren ace or parabolan in there. consider bumping test to 750mg eod with high tren

Week 1-16
5 iu growth hormone ED (may increase to 10iu)
10iu insulin 2x Day
will also run IGF lr3, ghrp 6, cjc no dac
might run t3 at low dose through the cycle
Adex 1mg ed
Might add letro for a little bit of the cycle

FOOD
400g protein 200g Carb 300g Fat

Current cycle:
test e 250mg/tren a 100mg/mast p 100mg EOD
winny 20mg ED
t3 25mcg 2x daily
clen 20mcg 2x daily
Adex 1mg ed

Will start cycle as soon as I'm leaned out enough.. no breaks, cruise, or pct will be used
Any changes to my drugs or Diet will be changed based on body changes and my coaches judgment

STATS:
22yo
5'11"
190lbs 10%bf
about 4 cycles or so

Last edited:
That is way too much test and way too much gear in general for someone your age. 500mg of Test EOD considering bumping to 750mg EOD? That's insane bro. You shouldn't even be exceeding that per week. And then you stack 4 other compounds on top of it at crazy high doses as well. That's overkill, and personally I think that a cycle like Test at 500mg per week with EQ at 600-800mg per week with an oral is plenty for you.

Rick thanks for your opinion.
Imo 750mg weeks is mild... I use 250mg eod for my cruise.
I've ran a test eq cycles prior and eq gives me crazy blood pressure so I can and will never go that high. I don't have an issue with higher test as long as I run enough ai with it.
I know coaches with guys way younger running way more shit than this. To alot of coaches this is a mild bulk cycle.
I'm trying to be a heavyweight so higher dosage is Gunna be necessary to achieve that kinda size

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Also imo test should always be higher than any other compound. I've ran various cycles with lower test and higher compound and it was a complete waste. At least that is my experience

Steve my cycles have never been large and I've suffered through alot of injury from when I was a power lifter. Two of the cycles weren't for mass gain at all. Just strength. Prior to this about 4 months ago I was about 205+ at about 10-12% bf. I suffered from an injury that put me out of the gym for a while.

My focus from here on out is to be a light heavy- heavyweight bodybuilder. Yes I'm 190, give me a month on this cycle and I'll be 210. Mostly due to muscle memory. Even at 190 I look bigger than my fellow competitors that have 10-20 lbs on me

This is the worst cycle I've ever seen dude. No offense just being honest. That's way too much test and way too much gear over all as Rick said above. And nobody needs to grams of tests I really don't care if you're a pro or an amateur, 2 g of test is over kill even if you are a pro and need that much it's probably because they started their career using too much in the first place. If I can do it on 400mg test 400EQ and 40mg both Dieball at 200 pounds then even a 300 pound guy can do it with less than what you just posted. Whoever you have been taking your advice problem please switch for your own good. This is what we call steroid abuse.

Top Bottom