Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!!!

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

K hits I need to go spread some more though.

Whas up OWL?!

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

Nada making some oatmeal what about you? Hows work

Ahhh pretty good. Closing after a half day tomorrow and off til Monday so that will work!!!!!

Niiiice whats your palns for new years big dog?

The usual bro! Got a New Years bash to hit. Kinda taking it easy really bro. Just ate too much at Christmas so I had to dial myself back in. Probably be back at the house by like 12:30. Lol I guess I am just getting old. Lol

Nah I hear you on that and I don't know bout your area but here in Cali theres too many crazies that are out driving drunk and shit so I usually don't go out or just get a hotel with me and my girl and celebrate

Exactly broski. People are just nuts now a days. I don't want any problems so it is better for me to keep my joosed self out of the spotlight or the results could be bad. Gym, Eat, Sleep and repeat. Welcome to my world.

Lol ohhh yea that special apple juice could add an increased amount of problems since you'd tap into your inner hulk and hulk smash someone. I've heard about you :sulk:

Top Bottom