Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's Gyno Reversal Program log

First post here on Elite Fitness!

I myself have asked needto for his gyno help after I got it a few months ago. I've got all the products on hand that he asked me to get and I'm starting to dose them as of now. However in his guide he's wrote ''1 cap 3 times a day bridge'', I haven't got any capsules to take and I don't understand the 'bridge' part. I thought I'd ask in this thread if anyone had any ideas what he might mean. Thought I'd ask here in case jigga or anyone knows and can tell me as needto is busy and can take a while to reply to PM's.

Alibonyad

Do not worry about not having the bridge bro. I have experimented with many different "supporting" products for this program. The supporting products are products I add to the program to help prevent the shitty feeling many get from the first month or so of harsh drugs... Through my research I have found the best supporting supplement for the program is phytoserm-347 so this is what I will be sticking with..

So jigga, how's your gyno now?

Gyno is gone! Just started a new cycle and im taking extra precautions to make sure it doesn't come back. I used forma stanzol for a month after my therapy to prevent any rebound. I definitely recommend needto's program to anyone suffering from gyno.

Quote posted by Muscleaddict<br />
So jigga, how's your gyno now?
<br />
<br />
Gyno is gone! Just started a new cycle and im taking extra precautions to make sure it doesn't come back. I used forma stanzol for a month after my therapy to prevent any rebound. I definitely recommend needto's program to anyone suffering from gyno.

Wow, well done that is awesome! Maybe I should give it another shot with letro at a higher dose.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I completed 50 days of letro which involved tapering up and down. This reduced the size of my gyno lump under my left nipple but definitely at a cost, and im not talking money. Sex drive was non existent and my joints use to ache continuously. Iwas happy to finish the course even though the lump wasnt completely gone and because i was on a waiting list for surgery. I had the gyno lump removed 3 months a go, i havent touched any steroids for 2 years and now even after gyno surgery the lump is back to a similar size to before i started letro. im wanting to cycle now but due to the current lump i need to rectify this first. Through research it seems a more efficient way of tackling this issue is to run aromasin and raloxifene which doesnt leave you with any negative side effects. Any info would be apreciated

seems like you have killed the gyno bro! good job
I can't wait to start the program with needto. waiting for his reply now.
remove the dam puffy nipple

seems like you have killed the gyno bro! good job
I can't wait to start the program with needto. waiting for his reply now.
remove the dam puffy nipple

Good luck bro. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions. Listen to needto he's the expert tho.

Would running something like NTBM's Bridge during the letro be worthwhile? Or would it counteract the letro's killing of estrogen? What do you guys think? I'm just afraid of losing muscle mass while on letro and thinking of running something like bridge to help me keep my gains & feeling like I'm ON. Let me know what you guys think of running Bridge with the letro.

I would definitely run something like hcgenerate or bridge while on letro. It will help with mood as well as muscle gains.

Do I need to do Nolvadex or Anastrozole while on a cycle consisting of: 200mg Test cyp EOD, 50mg Test Propionate/50mg Drostanolone Propionate/50mg Tren Acetate EOD, 50mg Anadrol ED?

Top Bottom