Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's Gyno Reversal Program log

Jigga you really should be off the letro for at least a month before you start another cycle. You have non existent estrogen levels at the moment so you can't accurately guage how the gland will react to normal estrogen levels when off everything and if puffiness will come back. The gland has a VERY high aromatase concentration and unless it is really tiny, it won't take much to get puffy nipples again.

I'm not just guessing here. I have years of experience with battling gyno lumps bro and have seen a very good doc.

I had the same great results as you from letro (legit letro), tapered down, used a serm, but the lump got bigger again when I had my normal hormones back in full swing. So don't just jump back on cycle unless you know for sure and start adex/aromasin from day 1 when you are back on.

Jigga you really should be off the letro for at least a month before you start another cycle. You have non existent estrogen levels at the moment so you can't accurately guage how the gland will react to normal estrogen levels when off everything and if puffiness will come back. The gland has a VERY high aromatase concentration and unless it is really tiny, it won't take much to get puffy nipples again.

I'm not just guessing here. I have years of experience with battling gyno lumps bro and have seen a very good doc.

I had the same great results as you from letro (legit letro), tapered down, used a serm, but the lump got bigger again when I had my normal hormones back in full swing. So don't just jump back on cycle unless you know for sure and start adex/aromasin from day 1 when you are back on.

So what was your outcome with your gyno?

Thanks for the support guys!!!

Chris- it wasn't noticeable, just a painful lump under my nipple

Johnson: I reduced the size of the lump by about 90%. Since I started applying the forma it got even smaller, and deeper down inside my pec now rather than right under the nipple. It feels like a small gland, and I doubt it can get any smaller except with surgery.

Muscle addict: thanks for the advice, I was contemplating waiting longer it's just so tempting to jump back on. Ur right tho and I should allow more time for my normal hormones to balance. I'll wait a few extra weeks, maybe a week after the forma runs out. I have both adex and aromasin for next cycle, not sure Which one to use yet, but yes will start from day 1.

Jigga I'm thinking about forma stanzol and adex from day one. What do you think?

If your using letro and a serm there is no need for them. Letro will kill 98% of estrogen in the body. After that adex and forma will be useless cause there is virtually no estrogen left.

Now add torem to your letro. Torem (or tamoxifen) prevents estrogen from binding from the receptors. Now Ur killing it from both angles.

When u get off Letro then u want adex and forma to suppress estrogen because Ur body might go into overdrive and produce too much and/ or your estrogen receptors might be over active and sensitive. Both would lead to a gyno rebound- not good.

Oh I'm sorry lol I meant on your next cycle to prevent gyno flare ups bro. I was thinking adex instead of aromasin, running adex along with forma since it's a suicidal AI to prevent that lump from coming back

I'm about to start tapering off of my gyno reversal. I'm still doing letro prami and torem. Once October rolls around I'm gonna taper down and run forma.

First post here on Elite Fitness!

I myself have asked needto for his gyno help after I got it a few months ago. I've got all the products on hand that he asked me to get and I'm starting to dose them as of now. However in his guide he's wrote ''1 cap 3 times a day bridge'', I haven't got any capsules to take and I don't understand the 'bridge' part. I thought I'd ask in this thread if anyone had any ideas what he might mean. Thought I'd ask here in case jigga or anyone knows and can tell me as needto is busy and can take a while to reply to PM's.

Alibonyad

Top Bottom