Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's Gyno Reversal Program log

Try it out and see. Thing with Tren is that it has ALOT of compounds in it that work synergistically. It was a well developed product. Check out ntbm too, their unleashed, hcgenerate and Daa might interest you. Daa is pretty cheap, i'm gonna run it after my next cycle

Okay do this is the fourth week. The shrinking seemed to slow down over the last week. I then realized the other day that the liquid solution my letro and prami are in kinda settles to the bottom, like the active ingredient is on the bottom. So I started shaking them vigorously and over the last 2 days the little raisin sizes gland is starting to deteriorate again. Puffy nip Is getting better too!

Awesome!!!! I been away for a bit but I am getting to my pm's now and ready to kill some shit. Glad to see it is going good for you man.

Okay so update: Progress has been slow this week. The gland is so small that I barely notice its there, but it doesn't seem to want to go away. This may be as far as I go. I'm starting to taper down slowly as I want to start my next cycle in October.
Doing: 3.75 mg letro ED
30 mg Tamox ED
.4 mg Prami ED

I 'm gonna taper the letro down first and hold the tamox there for abit. I have torem otw, might replace the tamox with that. Also forma and armidex on had. Any input on tapering and post program therapy welcome.

and once again, thanks for stopping in.

So I'm tapering down to 2.5 mg letro as of today. Keeping the tamox at 30 mg and the Prami at .4 mg

Its really nice to start getting off this stuff. It was starting to dry my joints. Last weekend i could hear my knee joints when I walked. I immediately upped my dose of fish oils, olive oil and omega oil (a flaxseed, grapeseed and olive oil blend) and they started getting better. Every morning and night I take a teaspoon full of the omega oil with my meal. I don't ingest the oils near my workout times tho, not a good idea.

Thanks for stopping in.

So I'm tapering down to 2.5 mg letro as of today. Keeping the tamox at 30 mg and the Prami at .4 mg

Its really nice to start getting off this stuff. It was starting to dry my joints. Last weekend i could hear my knee joints when I walked. I immediately upped my dose of fish oils, olive oil and omega oil (a flaxseed, grapeseed and olive oil blend) and they started getting better. Every morning and night I take a teaspoon full of the omega oil with my meal. I don't ingest the oils near my workout times tho, not a good idea.

Thanks for stopping in.

good to see the oils and joint aids are working good fro you man

Thanks for stopping in Needto, always love the support.

Okay so i'm am tapering down. Tapered down to 2.5 mg letro and then added forma 5 pumps am, 5 pumps pm. I am now tapering the letro down to 1.25 mg. Current dosages are:
Letro 1.25 mg ED
Tamox 30 mg ED
Prami 5 mg EOD
Forma 10 pumps/ day

I feel my gyno is in complete remission. It stopped shrinking and feels like a little raisin sized gland. I think thats as good as I can get with a short term application of this program. If I ran 5 mg of letro ED for 6 months I might of been completely cured, but I doubt it. My view is that gyno can be reduced to almost non-existent symptoms, but removal of the gland that has formed takes surgery. I am happy with my progress. My gyno is not noticeable and does not bother me anymore.

I hope anyone following has benefited from my log. Feel free to ask any questions about my experiences. I am planning on slowly tapering this month and then starting my next cycle of Beastdrol/ Test E in exactly 1 month.

Thanks for stopping in.

Jigga.

Top Bottom