Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's Gyno Reversal Program log

I'm on day 7 of letro. Tapered up to 2.5mg. (.5 to 1 to 1.5 to 2 to 2.5) I've been at the full dose of 2.5mg for 3 days now. Just wondering, at what point should I start noticing the gyno lump get smaller?

Do I need to do Nolvadex or Anastrozole while on a cycle consisting of: 200mg Test cyp EOD, 50mg Test Propionate/50mg Drostanolone Propionate/50mg Tren Acetate EOD, 50mg Anadrol ED?

Umm no. Do some research. No Nolva with 19 nors. U will need some prolactin control and an anti e

I'm on day 7 of letro. Tapered up to 2.5mg. (.5 to 1 to 1.5 to 2 to 2.5) I've been at the full dose of 2.5mg for 3 days now. Just wondering, at what point should I start noticing the gyno lump get smaller?

The lump will start to get less sensitive and possibly smaller after 1 week of letro. If not maybe ur letro is underdosed. Up to 5 mg and maybe add prami/ caber and Nolva to speed things up

The lump will start to get less sensitive and possibly smaller after 1 week of letro. If not maybe ur letro is underdosed. Up to 5 mg and maybe add prami/ caber and Nolva to speed things up

Awesome, thank you.
When you say 1 week, do you mean 1 week at 2.5mg dose or 1 week including the whole tapering up part, cuz I've already been on it 1 week exactly and all I can say is it's slightly less sore to the touch.

Top Bottom