Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's Gyno Reversal Program log

Okay so day 6.

Dropped dose of Prami to .25 mg and it definately helped. I didnt have any naseau or lethargy today. I will continue to run my dose of .25 mg Prami and 2.5 mg Letro for a few more days before upping the dose of Prami.

My lump seems to be much flatter now, more like a disc than a ball. It isn't sitting directly under my nipple anymore, it seems to have migrated upwards slightly. Its not painful anymore either which is nice. Hit the gym today and it was better than I was expecting. Lost abit of strength but still pushed hard. I've lost 5 pounds but I was on vacation for 2 weeks before I started this so I think that is to blame. I've been cutting down, eating few carbs and lots of protein and vegetables to rid the fat stores in the gyno. I think it is working as my 6 pack is getting alot more defined.

Thanks for reading and I hope this log is providing insight and inspiration to people. GYNO IS CURABLE! and its easier than you think, just gotta stay strong!

Day 8: progress has slowed abit, but the ball tissue under my nipple is still getting smaller. It's probably half the size of when i started!

Now the downside is that my nipple is abit puffy and sticking out abit. Looks worse than when i started. Im hoping that my treatment will eventually cure it.

Sides aren't too bad right now, I'm even getting used to the prami! My joints are abit dry feeling, but not painful. I try to eat alot of healthy oils and omega fats to help stay lubricated.
2.5 mg Leto ED
.3 mg prami ED

Thanks for checking in!

Same thing happened to me bro but i know i treated it late because i had the pain for awhile before i knew what to do, letro took the pain away but my nips used to get hard a lot now they are always puffy for the most part. Guess now estro levels will be ok? I'm hopin so

Dont give up on the prami man it is a bitch to reign it in with those sides but it can be done. It stuffed my nose up to where I couldnt breathe but I kept going at it and that side effect finally stopped.

Okay so quick update here:

Doses are 2.5 mg of Letro ED (1.25 in morning, 1.25 before bed)and .5mg Prami before bed (yes I finally built up my tolerance. Makes me abit groggy in the mornings I think, but the nausea is better)

Changes are minimal since last time. Nipple is still puffy. I'm holding my doses steady until I get the word from Needto. I'm thinking he may add the Tamox in soon as a Type 2 estrogen blocker. (I'm not very good at the science behind this, please fill me in if you know)
So nipple is still very puffed out, like a 13 year old girl, ahaha it looks worse than when I started, but no pain anymore, so at least it feels better.

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to comment!

Dont give up on the prami man it is a bitch to reign it in with those sides but it can be done. It stuffed my nose up to where I couldnt breathe but I kept going at it and that side effect finally stopped.

Thanks for the advice! I'm actually upping the dose, I'm at .5mg every day now which I can finally tolerate!!!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Starting to feel the negative sides of the letro and prami. I'm tired, lack motivation, and my body just feels out of wack. Libido is way down and I have little sex drive left. Even my joints are abit sore.

So today I am going to start the Americell Tren NDS & XGF products. Needto instructed me to use these products specifically to deal with the sides I am experiencing. I will be running these products at full dosages, I hope it makes a difference!

Top Bottom