Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's Gyno Reversal Program log

If you nail it in early stages when its just puffy with a bit of soft fatty tissue, or if the lumps are still just forming then Nate's program will work probably 9/10 times. Hey its always worth a shot anyway even if it just reduces it somewhat.

I have the same thing with 2 small lumps that go away when its warm but then get a bit puffy. Fcuking sucks but luckily it's not really noticeable to the average person.

Jigga all the best with your gyno reversal attempt dude. Hope you had more luck than me.

Thanks for the support guys! and I definately agree with the tapering. I have forma and aromasin on hand. Also I'll probably get torem for future use.

In regards to those who have been using letro for months without success, I would be careful where you order from. In my experience Chemical Need and Great White Peptides have been phenominal. I haven't ordered anywhere else. Looking at Midevilironsmashers "letro prami log," he used letro and prami from various sources with little immediate success. Once he tried CN, he saw at least some results.
So once again, watch out where you order products from.

Thanks for stopping in.

Update:

Gyno has gotten smaller this week. I'm ready to squash it once and for all. I'm increasing my doses for about 10 days and then i will begin my taper down.

Letro: 5 mg half in morn Half at night
Prami: .5 mg every night :(
Tamoxifen: 40 mg half in morn, half at night (stuff tastes like shit)

Americell products have really been working tho. Completely curbed my side effects. I feel great, making gains at the gym, and banged my girlfriend ffor the first time in 2 weeks!

Anyway, looks like the hardest part is yet to come.

Stay strong my friends.

That is great to hear! I am glad someone is having success! Congrats man. I think you have the worst part out of the way!

Taper that shit right, use forma. I wish you the best of luck.

Way to go on getting prami .5 every night. That's a tough journey. I bumped mine up to 1 mg. It hasnt seemed like it made a difference with my gyno but idk.

That is great to hear! I am glad someone is having success! Congrats man. I think you have the worst part out of the way!

Taper that shit right, use forma. I wish you the best of luck.

Way to go on getting prami .5 every night. That's a tough journey. I bumped mine up to 1 mg. It hasnt seemed like it made a difference with my gyno but idk.

Prami at 1 mg? Holy! Wouldn't that be overkill?? i remember accidentally doing .75 one morning (I got it mixed up with my letro) and I had the worst day of my life.

I believe my gyno stems from estrogen levels from after a sustanon 250 cycle a while back (no pct). Couple months after last pin my right nip started itching and a little ball developed under it. Wish I caught it then.

Anyway good luck. Let me know if 1 mg of Prami does anything for ya!

Okay so I've been on 5 mg of letro, 40 mg of Tamox, and .5 mg of Prami for the last 2 days. Definately feel some side effects, but its not too bad. The gland under my nipple feels soft like a raisin, but seems to go deep into my pec like a strand of gland haha (sorry its really late here and I'm tired)

I'll keep dosages high til next week, and then slowly taper. I'll finish my taper with forma. Hopefully this thing can get zapped over the next week. Might order some torem too, see what happens.

Thanks for stopping in!

I don't get any nasty nausea side effects with prami but it makes me drowzy as hell. Stuffy nose isnt a problem anymore. Idk I think my nipples aren't leaking fluid if I squeeze them since I bumped the dose up. I dont want to squeeze them again to find out though lol. It'd be an almost invisible amount of liquid but it's there.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to get that torem at least to have it on hand.

I'm still doin letro, torem, prami. I feel like the lumps may actually be getting smaller. Maybe only like 1/10 smaller but if thats the case its great. It might just be in my head.

Good luck brotha

Hey bro, what did you think of Tren NDS? I know you said you noticed improvement in letro symptoms, but gains? Drive? Tren NDS has DHEA in it I see. I'm thinking of running some dermacrine. Not the same as NDS but I figure it would offer similar benefits. It's more affordable for me

I love the Tren NDS. Its honestly one of the best OTC supplements I've ever used. I stopped using for the weekend as I was taking some rest days (and the recommended dosage is 5 on 2 off), and as soon as i stopped taking it I started getting bad sides from the letro and tamox (mostly just lethargy, slight joint pain, and depression). I am also taking 5 mg of letro and 40 mg of tamox every day, so its a pretty heavy dose.

Anyway I started back up on Tren NDS yesterday and today I'm feeling like a million bux.
Gains in the gym: I've become alot leaner (probably due to lack of e), but I haven't lost any weight. My lifts are going up somewhat, really training hard in the gym. The XGF product is decent, i think its helping with some of the fat loss, my abs are popping better then ever before. But the TREN NDS, now that stuff is the goods! If i order again I will probably just order the tren. Order my IGF-1 and GHRP's from Great White Peptides.

Thanks for the input my brotha! Sounds like a good product. I heard that DHEA also raises IGF levels. Since Tren has DHEA in it I wonder if it'd be enough.

Top Bottom