Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needtobuildmuscle.com video contest.. Win big prizes and money, every entry wins to.

Re: needtobuildmuscle.com video contest.. Win big prizes and money, every entry wins

Thanks guys. I like the song the best. I just used Windows Movie Maker for it.

I am 6' and between 275-285.

damn bro. you compete?? if not your should really start. Im 6'0 245 and i thought I was big. I need another 30-40lbs.

Re: needtobuildmuscle.com video contest.. Win big prizes and money, every entry wins

Retired. :)

Future is a big mofo. Wonder how long it'll take Brandon to get that big... He'll make a hole in the ground when he spikes the ball I bet.

Dude how badass would that be!!!! Future gives me his raw unadulterated power, and coupled with my better then average white guy 38" vert I could Fricken drill for oil!!!! I would be tatooin the shit outta people!!!

And just for the record I can't get that big......Future is fuckin huge.......like on a whole nother level.
If I could just hit 220 at 5% I would mega happy!
I think after the TestE/EQ/Beast Cycle.....I might come out alright:) Christmas....to me....

Dude how badass would that be!!!! Future gives me his raw unadulterated power, and coupled with my better then average white guy 38" vert I could Fricken drill for oil!!!! I would be tatooin the shit outta people!!!

And just for the record I can't get that big......Future is fuckin huge.......like on a whole nother level.
If I could just hit 220 at 5% I would mega happy!
I think after the TestE/EQ/Beast Cycle.....I might come out alright:) Christmas....to me....
220 at 5% bf...bro if you can get to those stats in winter time, then you should definitely compete.

220 at 5% bf...bro if you can get to those stats in winter time, then you should definitely compete.

What do you mean compete?
I'm assuming it's harder in the winter?
Conan, you need to be less bad ass.....

Omega FYI, not acting that was my reaction....never knew Sydney had such an amazing ass.....

Future is a big mofo. Wonder how long it'll take Brandon to get that big... He'll make a hole in the ground when he spikes the ball I bet.

Don't forget that I started at age 11. So 25+ years I have been training. I had a world champion powerlifter as a coach at age 15. ;) Good people around to help me out. I've been blessed.

Top Bottom