Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help From Pros - I Am a Noob *READ*

Intimidator69

Hi guys, very happy to find the site and hopefully become friends with some very intelligent people on this subject! I am 21 years old and I'm a little bigger. I am about 5'8" and 200 pounds. I have been dieting and got a personal trainer (1 on 1) in his house. Its a pretty sweet gig. I've always been a bit "bigger" but never cut, I am strong as an ox but I want some damn definition. Everyone so far ive read is like "winstrol winstrol winstrol" but say they are like 100 pounds give me a break. I think that this looks like what I need to dabble with, would love to hear from anyone that has any info, Thanks much.

Hi guys, very happy to find the site and hopefully become friends with some very intelligent people on this subject! I am 21 years old and I'm a little bigger. I am about 5'8" and 200 pounds. I have been dieting and got a personal trainer (1 on 1) in his house. Its a pretty sweet gig. I've always been a bit "bigger" but never cut, I am strong as an ox but I want some damn definition. Everyone so far ive read is like "Winstrol winstrol winstrol" but say they are like ******* give me a break. I think that this looks like what I need to dabble with, would love to hear from anyone that has any info, Thanks much.

No discussing Prices
RADAR

you the one who need to do some reading,like the forum rules

RADAR

No roid is going to help you get defined if you don't have your diet in check. That combined with am/fasting cardio is the key do losing weight, not drugs. Get those things down and put your ego in check when you go into the gym and you'll lose all the weight you want without the use of any drugs. Oh yeah and I think you're a year shy of the required age for discussion amongst board members about aas.

No roid is going to help you get defined if you don't have your diet in check. That combined with am/fasting cardio is the key do losing weight, not drugs. Get those things down and put your ego in check when you go into the gym and you'll lose all the weight you want without the use of any drugs. Oh yeah and I think you're a year shy of the required age for discussion amongst board members about aas.

Honest truth right there.

You have to get a solid diet plan brother.

Welcom to the forums, and please do read the rules as to no infract upon them again. We do not bend them, they are straightforward and in place for a reason.

Glad to see yo are motivated to get serious and change your body. There are many good guys here to help you with any of your goals.

Diet/cardio

Diet/cardio

Diet/cardio

Change up your training routine, lighter weight, higher reps

~EZ

Top Bottom