Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba finals game 7 spurs/heat

ok in here to gloat a bit.time to get back to my rep work lol

It was amazing to see Lebron in the 2nd half. He couldn't miss. I don't know much about NBA but that was amazing. Duncan Really Fucked up at the end missing the layup and the tip in after the rebound... After that spurs rallied in those final 2 minutes.

Well I still have fun doing this stuff just honestly really only care about NCAA/NFL Football. Steve do you think you will be helping with some of the games? I can probably handle all NFL but don't know about all the NCAA Football.

I will be probably putting up some of the good games and always Texas ATM and really promsing games but I can only take it so far,

This bet definitely had me rooting for the spurs like I would my cowboys. Althought Im down 1.3 billi, Its only karma and eventually I will get back to green :evil:

I will probably help you out with NFL bro here and there but it depends on how many people get involved on here. not many people even bet NBA.. take away cane and I and really there wasn't any action. college football i can't stand. in the mean time i will try and recruit somebody to help you out. CEO likes college football i remember.

Top Bottom