Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My weight gainer put 23 lbs of fat on me! Wtf?

chrismartin1978

I was on a bodybuilding website a month ago. I spoke to someone and they said that the best product for me to gain muscle is "Ultimate Nutrition muscle Juice 2544". It's a weight gainer. i take 2 scoops when i wake up. About 6 hours later i have another 2 scoops as a pre work out drink. Then i go and do 30 min to an hour of cardio. I then work out my muscles for an hour. I work my muscles out 4 days a week and do cardio 5 days a week. I burn on the tred mill about 300-400 cals each tredmill session. I'm sure workoing out my muscles i'm burning a LOT of cals too. I like to work out mid day. I work out till my muscles fail me. I'm gaining lots of muscle and gaining pretty fast too, but gaining fat way too fast and too much of it! I'm also on No-Explode "2 scoops pre-work out". After my work out I take another 2 scoops then sit down for about 5 hours then take a walk for about 20 min. Before I go to bed I take another 2 scoops. SO that's a total of 8 scoops a day. Some times I push it to 10 scoops a day. I eat very little to cut out the carbs, cals and other stuff. I shrunk my stomach so when i eat, i don't eat 10 hand fulls of food anymore. I use to be able to eat 10 plates FULL at the local all you can eat, but now that i shrunk my stomach, i'm very happy eating a normal portion "size of your fist". I drink over 10 cups of water a day. I'm 6'1 feet and weight 217 lbs. I don't have a lot of fat, but ever since I have taken this Protein and the 8 scoops a day i notice that my face is getting fatter and my belly is too. Everywhere else is pretty tight. I work out my WHOLE body too and mainly on free weights.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what i'm doing wrong. I really want to tone up a little and get just a little more muscle. Loosing this fat is more important to me right now, but i want to maintain or gain just a little more muscle.

Mass Gainer

Serving Size4Scoops(250g)Servings Per Container9
Amount Per Serving In Water% Daily Value*
Calories990
Calories From Fat160
Total Fat18g28%Saturated Fat18g90%Trans Fat0g
Cholesterol150mg50%Sodium115mg5%Total Carbohydrates152g51%Dietary Fiber0g0%Sugars60g
Protein55g110%
Vitamin A
0%Vitamin C
0%Calcium
40%Iron
8%
Typical Amino Acid Profile: Essential Amino Acids
L-Leucine6112mg
L-Isoleucine3548mg
L-Valine3417mg
L-Lysine5122mg
L-Threonine4187mg
L-Methionine1223mg
L-Phenylalanine1925mg
L-Tryptophan894mg

Non-Essential Amino Acids
L-Arginine1485mg
L-Aspartic Acid6346mg
L-Cystine1300mg
L-Alanine2929mg
L-Glutamic Acid10973mg
L-Glycine1100mg
L-Histidine1011mg
L-Proline3548mg
L-Serine3039mg
L-Tyrosine1753mg

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needsOther IngredientsProtein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Premium Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg White Albumin), Maltodextrin, Crystalline Fructose, Cocoa, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Soy Lecithin, And Natural & Artificial Flavors

Contains Milk, Egg And Soy

I hope so. I was getting nice and ripped. Then someone ran over my cat. For a few weeks I binged and was quite suicidal. I didn't care about anything anymore. Now i'm feeling better and want to get my body back to where it was going. I know your probably thinking that I over reacted when my cat was ran over, but the cat was in my family for years and was given to me by my mother right before she died to take care of. I saw my cat run out of my house when i opened the door to get the mail. It ran through my legs and into a busy road just in front of my house. The part that I had problems getting over that he saw a car coming and ran under its front tire. It looked like it was on purpose and he knew exactly what he was doing. I don't know if my cat was suicidal, missed mom or what, but it was messed up.

8 scoops a day AND your doing cardio 5 times a week wtf...

no need for cardio more than once a week when on a bulkin plan IMO

I hope so. I was getting nice and ripped. Then someone ran over my cat. For a few weeks I binged and was quite suicidal. I didn't care about anything anymore. Now i'm feeling better and want to get my body back to where it was going. I know your probably thinking that I over reacted when my cat was ran over, but the cat was in my family for years and was given to me by my mother right before she died to take care of. I saw my cat run out of my house when i opened the door to get the mail. It ran through my legs and into a busy road just in front of my house. The part that I had problems getting over that he saw a car coming and ran under its front tire. It looked like it was on purpose and he knew exactly what he was doing. I don't know if my cat was suicidal, missed mom or what, but it was messed up.
im very sorry to hear about that bro -i love my cat and id feel the same way if that happened to me. it sucks you had to see it happen also. :rose::rose::rose:

are we talking 8 scoops of muscle builder or the n.o. explode... also how is your water intake? are you sure its fat and youre not just getting bloated with water retention?
you need to be eating real food and not so much of the muscle builder drink...
you may also be overtraining your muscles, so if you listed out your last week of workouts that would help too...

Wow that's way too much saturated fats to be eating in a day, that's an artery clogger if I've ever seen it.

Too many calories, too much weight gainer. Get more lean protein.
And very sorry to hear about your cat...I love my cats they are part of my family, and I'd be devestated if I lost one of them. There's been times when they've been the only things keeping me (vaguely) sane.

oh yeah and next time you try something like this, and notice your getting fat make some changes instead of just waiting and putting on more and more fat. 23lbs cant have happened over night you must have noticed it building up...

A serving size is 4 scoops(990 cals) so 8 scoops is only roughly 2,000cals a day extra which isint that much. The shakes i was taking were 2000 a shake and i was having 2-3 a day on top of probably 3,000cals of food.

A serving size is 4 scoops(990 cals) so 8 scoops is only roughly 2,000cals a day extra which isint that much. The shakes i was taking were 2000 a shake and i was having 2-3 a day on top of probably 3,000cals of food.

i think because your naturally an ecto and events training ontop of liftig in the gym, (I doubt he is either of those) that may be why he gained so much weight so easily and you didnt.

i dont know if he mensioned age but you could be younger than him too...

Top Bottom