Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT and Deca Cycle log

I have four weeks left of this cycle and I’m going to hit it hard. There was a lull there for me in my intensity. I didn’t want to jack up test and deca thinking that would magically help me, a year ago I would have done that, I have gained some wisdom from you guys. Next week I will do another .07 weight increase across the board except for front and lateral deltoids.

I’ve been researching diet, workouts, peds for my cutting. I was thinking 6 weeks for a cut or is that too short? The timing is uncanny as I’ll be on family vacation during this which is pretty sweet.

How will diet change during a cut? Will I increase sets and reps like 4x12 but a little lighter weight?

And in the back of my mind I’m pondering what my rest / recovery workouts look like as well as what’s next in the pipeline for me, best I take a break from deca and not so back to back cycles but possibly test and something else? I have seen some guys on this forum and Evolutionary who are doing back to back cycles which seems like a horrible idea, each time jacking more gear. Man I digress and only half a cup of coffee, have a great day guys.

Top Bottom