Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Cypionate Primobolan cruise cycle Log

This weekend was a long weekend in my town due to the yearly show visit so I decided it would be perfect time to head up to mission Beach which is 3 hours north of wehee I am,for a relax and refresh weekend which done wonders.....no weights just plenty fishing a walking on beach!
Came back to my town today mid morning and already teed up a shoulder session with my younger brother who started training with me 4 months ago and has already packed on 13 kg of newby roid gains!
Shoulders-
Smith machine press-3×10
1@60kg
2@80kg
3@100kg
Single arm cable front raise-3×10
1@15kg
2@20kg
3@20kg
Seated side raise machine-4×10
1@60kg
2@70kg
3@75kg
Rear delt fly machine-3×12
1@45kg
2@55kg
3@60kg
Seated rear selt row machine-3×12
1@50kg
2@60kg
2@70kg
Finished with the old 40 min walk with dogs.
As you can see by the numbers tonight none of it was crazy weight but after a couple days off I'm easing back into over a couple day more focusing on slow reps and really get some time under tension.
Did a little meal prep so far today making a mango chicken dish as well as pasta dish and got in a few mass shakes....nothing like getting back home and into normal routine again,I'll be back to posting as usual from tommorow where I finish week 3 with a good leg session🦍💪

Attachments

• 20240627_234354.jpg
    20240627_234354.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • 20240628_221408.jpg
    20240628_221408.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Back and bicep blast-week 3
Just a brief run down on today,work got cancelled due to unexpected rain which turned the work site into a bowl of soup but hey I ain't complaining days off a rare these days and I take them when I can!...anyhow slept in and recovered well from last night's chest day but woke up with this David goggins style mind set,you know we're he starts screaming "they don't know me" and "stay hard motherfuckers"well all day that shit was in my head just feeding this fire inside of me till I went in with the intent to rip muscle clean of the spinal cord and tear bicep tendons to pieces!
Back-
Wide grip cable pulldown w/handles-3×8
1@80kg
2@95kg
3@115kg
Rackpulls-2×8 & 1×3
1@180kg
2@220kg
3@260kg-third set was just to test myself only got 3 reps.
Iso lateral lat pulldown-3×8
1@80kg-each side
2@70kg
3@70kg
Seated low row machine-3×8
1@100kg-each side
2@80kg
3@70kg
Seated pullover machine3×8
1@95kg
2@85kg
3@80kg
Biceps-
Alternating standing bicep curls-3×8
1@25kg-each side
[email protected]
3@20kg
Preacher curl machine-3×8
1@80kg
2@70kg
3@60kg
4@60kg
I ain't gunna lie I left nothing in the tank tonight and was proper cooked leaving the gym to go home for walk with the dogs,whilst driving home I felt a sense of peace and calm and realised what I'm doing helps me on so many levels and i can't imagine ever stopping this,its ingrained into my mind and soul! Anyways I hope you all enjoy the post,pics and vids I upload tonight!🦍💪
@marshmonsta lifts are on point bro wow you lifting volume is on it
you're bigger and stronger than when started, impressive

This weekend was a long weekend in my town due to the yearly show visit so I decided it would be perfect time to head up to mission Beach which is 3 hours north of wehee I am,for a relax and refresh weekend which done wonders.....no weights just plenty fishing a walking on beach!
Came back to my town today mid morning and already teed up a shoulder session with my younger brother who started training with me 4 months ago and has already packed on 13 kg of newby roid gains!
Shoulders-
Smith machine press-3×10
1@60kg
2@80kg
3@100kg
Single arm cable front raise-3×10
1@15kg
2@20kg
3@20kg
Seated side raise machine-4×10
1@60kg
2@70kg
3@75kg
Rear delt fly machine-3×12
1@45kg
2@55kg
3@60kg
Seated rear selt row machine-3×12
1@50kg
2@60kg
2@70kg
Finished with the old 40 min walk with dogs.
As you can see by the numbers tonight none of it was crazy weight but after a couple days off I'm easing back into over a couple day more focusing on slow reps and really get some time under tension.
Did a little meal prep so far today making a mango chicken dish as well as pasta dish and got in a few mass shakes....nothing like getting back home and into normal routine again,I'll be back to posting as usual from tommorow where I finish week 3 with a good leg session🦍💪
clean meals I love that
push it hard
but careful with the shoulders

@marshmonsta lifts are on point bro wow you lifting volume is on it
you're bigger and stronger than when started, impressive
Thanks brother I'm keeping up intensity as much as I can till I start blasting again,then I'm gunna hit a whole new level of his mutation I'm trying to achieve!

Top Bottom