Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MY LGD 4033 Log

It's just that season man -- temp going up and down where i live in the Midwest US. I got sick twice last month. Lgd builds muscle and cures cancer, it can't make you sick! ;)

don't think i will move above 1mg, as i am already gaining and i know it! and see it. probably will be 1-1.5mg and no more throughout the whole cycle. seeing great results!

Definitely muscle fullness noted. my family members have said something about it too. vascularity during the day is very nice also. loving it

unfortunately for me, i woke up today very hoarse,groggy, and sick. Not sure where the hell this came from, and i sure hope it doesn't have to do with trying LGD! i highly doubt it. Although it is very very rare for me to get sick as i take a multitude of vitamins and take very good hygeine of myself.

maybe it is because i quit cigarettes 4 days ago, pack a day for 5 weeks. and also had a speed addiction, bad for body all around...don't know.

but i feel like crud! will update on this

what type of speed?
cigarettes wasn't the best thing to do while quitting speed because it is a stimulant LOL, but probably not because of the LGD. just that time of year

It's just that season man -- temp going up and down where i live in the Midwest US. I got sick twice last month. Lgd builds muscle and cures cancer, it can't make you sick! ;)

March 14th- 1mg dose

I went and hit Legs even though i was congested and feeling crappy.
guess what...probably one of the best leg workouts i've had in ages.
my endurance levels are insane on lgd!

definitely killing the weights, and i am blowing up(puffiness to muscles)

March 15th (today)- 1mg dose

still sick, congested and everything!

Only abs, regular workout, just i notice every workout that my endurance and strength/alpha male-ness is increased.

My forma-stanzol came in today. i noticed a slight flare up under my nips(although this is normal when i have a high sodium diet) , and when i go on test sups or even sarms alone. this usually happens (the puffiness in nips etc)

can't wait to see the results from forma (i'm a first time user here), i have high hopes!!

what type of speed?
cigarettes wasn't the best thing to do while quitting speed because it is a stimulant LOL, but probably not because of the LGD. just that time of year

yeah definitely not the best ideas, but it was meth.
had a nice bout with it. takes a toll on the body and mind.

decided it had the best of me. so, i'm back where i know is best for my mind body and the soul.....the gym!

definitely starting to think it is that time of year, down south here the weather is fluctuating so much, annoying as hell! waiting to go back to brazil!

i think i decided that i will only do a 3 week cycle. and bring the remaining with me to brazil when i live there permanently. i am already getting big, so i can't imagine any longer than 3 weeks to be honest! also unique ships internationally just in case i run out :p

yeah definitely not the best ideas, but it was meth.
had a nice bout with it. takes a toll on the body and mind.

decided it had the best of me. so, i'm back where i know is best for my mind body and the soul.....the gym!

definitely starting to think it is that time of year, down south here the weather is fluctuating so much, annoying as hell! waiting to go back to brazil!

i think i decided that i will only do a 3 week cycle. and bring the remaining with me to brazil when i live there permanently. i am already getting big, so i can't imagine any longer than 3 weeks to be honest! also unique ships internationally just in case i run out :p

At the 1mg dose, it's going to be a LONG time before you run out. A single bottle has 300mg in it.

At the 1mg dose, it's going to be a LONG time before you run out. A single bottle has 300mg in it.

sweet! well, i can tell you this is my first quote on quote "anabolic" compound, sarm i have ever taken in my life. have only taken OSTA, and a variety of natural test boosters before..

i am probably the most swole/puffed i have ever been from one week on one compound @ 1mg , and approaching my 1 week mark tomorrow! woooo

I second that on the sensitive nips. I'm gyno prone though

I second that on the sensitive nips. I'm gyno prone though

yeah, forma stanzol is working great now though for it i believe! :)

two side effects noted so far on LGD 4033:

1st - diarrhea.
it can not be caused by anything else, impossible. my diet has changed, and i am semi-bulking. but not like shitting my pants like i do, and farts that you think may be staining something.

2nd- slight joint pains, nothing that can't be cured with a strong glucosamine/omega supplement. but started getting symptoms two days ago.

just thought i would let the community know!

March 16th- 1mg dose again (1 week mark)
Off day at the gym

I am definitely looking and feeling swole, i have that look to my muscles. And family members keep asking me if i am taking roids. I say no, i am taking something that is in the testing stages for treating cancer and helping bone density/osteoporosis. So difficult to explain hah! But at least it is worked like i have like so far ;):theshadow

Interesting side effects. I haven't experienced anything of the sort on 4X the dose but everyone is different. You also said you've been sick so that could explain your shits. I doubt it's drying out joints bc it's raising estro (the bloat). Maybe it's bc you're lifting heavier and your tendons and ligaments haven't caught up? Just a thought. Used to happen to me a lot when I increased a lot weight in a short amount of time

Interesting side effects. I haven't experienced anything of the sort on 4X the dose but everyone is different. You also said you've been sick so that could explain your shits. I doubt it's drying out joints bc it's raising estro (the bloat). Maybe it's bc you're lifting heavier and your tendons and ligaments haven't caught up? Just a thought. Used to happen to me a lot when I increased a lot weight in a short amount of time

yep, i have always had a sensitive stomach, so i guess putting a foreign compound into my system would put things in a swirl for a bit. i think i am getting better as far as my sickness goes though. pretty sure it is just all about putting a new substance in my body and my liver/organs getting used to it:taco:

good call on the joint issue. it could be! although when i hit the gym after a break, i always seem to want to lift heavy, even though i go for hypertrophy for the first few days. :shrug: I think you may be right though. It's good that we can differentiate and compare our side effects.

also my big boys are still hanging low, once they change up and my libido decides to go crooked, this is the day i will make a decision!

daily supplementing alongside LGD: I3C, PowerFULL(l-dopa/velvet bean)/FORMA

Top Bottom