Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friend just said Tiger Woods can bench 300lbs

• Thread starter Thread starter UA_Iron
  • Start date Start date
CFZB said:
Id bench his girlfriend.

Tiger%20Woods%20and%20fianee%20Elin%20Nordegren.ap.jpg
Correction: Wife.

i saw him at the club once i was standing right next to him taking a piss.. and i looked over to my right and it was tiger..so i looked down at his wanker and it was giant.. with that being said.. he can bench 300 with ease..

I would bet he can. He's skinny? You seen him 6 or 7 years ago? Dude looks absolutely jacked comparatively.

Also, say what you want about strength not being a part of golf but it is sometimes. You seen him hit shots out of 4-5 inch rough at the US Open? Nobody else on Tour can do that because they don't have the strength he does.

supersizeme said:
Andre is his bench coach, so basically "shit yeah"

During PL competitions, instead of wearing a bench shirt, Tiger wears Andre Agassi and it's like 30% bench increase from his raw, so we're talking 390ish. 400 if Andre has a pump.

lmao!

fistfullofsteel said:
315 is pretty good but nothing to brag about or at least i don't think so. if you can bench 3 times your weight then that is something that really impresses me. i still don't think he can do it though, but who knows.
315? thats pretty good imo

Some of these responses are too funny, especially the ones by the guys who can't hit 300 themselves. So obviously there's noooo way tiger couldn't do it. Do any of us really know if Tiger can do it, no. Do I believe it's possible, definitely.

crew9 said:
Some of these responses are too funny, especially the ones by the guys who can't hit 300 themselves. So obviously there's noooo way tiger couldn't do it. Do any of us really know if Tiger can do it, no. Do I believe it's possible, definitely.

why would you doubt somebody hitting 300lbs on the bench press from the board? as for a golf player, that is a different story.

Last edited:
ChewYxRage said:
He's 6'2, 180 pounds. I bet he can approach the 300 range.

He looks to have very little bodyfat and when you're that tall you look alot skinnier. He definately doesn't have the average golfers build.

My 16yo son is 6'2", 195, and he has just hit 300 1RM.

He still looks skinny to me, but with all that test coursing through his veins, he is strong as hell. (and that is down to the chest, and back to full extension)

So, I think that Tiger is most likely able to do at least that.

Top Bottom