Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friend just said Tiger Woods can bench 300lbs

• Thread starter Thread starter UA_Iron
  • Start date Start date
My brother knows him well. He has known Tiger since college and beat him in college several times. Your friend is an idiot and liar. Bench does nothing for a golfer. Back Shoulders and hips, ie legs.

Newlobby said:
he's a world class pro athlete with 24/7 trainer. The dude is not yoked but can still punch up some numbers on the bench. Andre Agassi also benches 300 plus.

Bullshit. I know a lot of these guys personally through my brother, who is a pro. You, my friend, are full of shit. I do not know one of them who can or it would benefit benching 300lbs.

Most of them Think I am a monster at 215 and benching 355. I am not. They cannot. It does them no good.

mountain muscle said:
Bullshit. I know a lot of these guys personally through my brother, who is a pro. You, my friend, are full of shit. I do not know one of them who can or it would benefit benching 300lbs.

Most of them Think I am a monster at 215 and benching 355. I am not. They cannot. It does them no good.
Got any intel on Martha Stewart?

mountain muscle said:
No she doesn't hang out with pro golfers. Why? A thinly-veiled attempt at negating my position mentioning Martha? Good Try Tiny.

I'm curious as to how much martha benches, aren't you?

mountain muscle said:
No she doesn't hang out with pro golfers. Why? A thinly-veiled attempt at negating my position mentioning Martha? Good Try Tiny.
I was referring to this post actually.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4747197&postcount=15

But you did own me with the "Tiny" thing. Well, except for the fact that I weigh just about as much as you and bench more than you and all. But I'm sure your a freaking house.

Top Bottom