Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friend just said Tiger Woods can bench 300lbs

• Thread starter Thread starter UA_Iron
  • Start date Start date
JKurz1 said:

"When Woods finishes his cardio workout, he moves to strength training. On high-intensity days, he lifts 80 percent of his maximum weight doing exercises such as the bench press, the shoulder press and squats. (Some people who have seen him work out estimate he can bench-press about 300 pounds.) One of the reasons Woods added 25 pounds to his frame is that he focused his weight training on lifting heavy weights in sets of six to eight repetitions."

Ive heard it from other sources before too, I dont doubt he can hit it. Jordan was putting up almost 300lbs at the end of his career, and he wasnt very big either...

bullett said:
My 16yo son is 6'2", 195, and he has just hit 300 1RM.

He still looks skinny to me, but with all that test coursing through his veins, he is strong as hell. (and that is down to the chest, and back to full extension)

So, I think that Tiger is most likely able to do at least that.

This is what I'm saying, I'm 6'3 205, prolly carrying more bodyfat and I am getting up there (270) so I know it's not impossible

Don't know why it's so hard to believe.

I can do 250 for a few sets of 5 and I'm a lanky bitch...6'2" 190.

I have seen guys 150 pounds hit 315... I am sure Tiger can easily hit 300. Plus... like that one guy said... his wanker was huge.

The rumor got started a few years ago from a movie, but I'm blanking & cant remember the name. Some guys are sitting at a bar arguing about the best athlete ever. Someone says something about Ali, then someone says Tiger Woods and a black guy goes "I heard he can bench press 300lbs"

Its definitely possible, but I'd venture to say that Tiger probably doesnt train to max out. I'm saying he could probably hit 225. 300...no way. My all-time max is above 300, and I'm saying Tiger could not hit 300 for one solid textbook rep.

Top Bottom