Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friend just said Tiger Woods can bench 300lbs

• Thread starter Thread starter UA_Iron
  • Start date Start date
After i saw the pic posted on there by CFZB. Woods look as tick as my nefew who is 12 years old. Personnal opinion, he looks way too fragile, i doubt he would even think about laying down on a bench having 300 lbs over is face no alone doing reps with it, and to respond to the comment about him behing strong because of is good drive, no need to be strong for that, its all in the technique, i have a friend who can drive so far i lose sight of the ball he weight 160 lbs and wouldnt even bench the 45lbs bar. Good luck tiger you are a golf Hero not a power lifter.

crew9 said:
if you consider baseball players athletes, then yes

if not, then no
Baseball players hit and catch balls travelling around 100 miles per hour.

When golfers have to hit balls in motion, I will consider them athletic.

"Some people who have seen him work out estimate he can bench-press about 300 pounds."

Heresay. This has "bullshit urban legend" writen all over it.

If he worked hard, I think he could proabably get 300 up - but I would think he is more focused on bettering his golf game through overall conditioning than trying to get 1rm on the bench.

So my response is Tiger for 300, very doubtful, but a 6-2 180 guy that is dedicated to lifting heavy, sure.

Bluesman

That gym Woods trains at is in Turkey. Home of the best powerlifters in the world today. Soulimanyogle......if thats spelt right. never could spell it. The guys is REAKY. He is the strongest powerlifter per lb of weight in the world. Worked out with him once in Romania. I miss that place. I swear you guys wouldn't last 10 minutes at that gym......most hard-core gym I've ever been. NOBODY under 210lbs. A 300lb bench is considered WEAK. I was struggling big-time with 350lbs and people were raising their eyebrows at me.

lol.. I can't see the little guy move 225 off his chest without a serious spot.

CFZB said:
tiger630.jpg
he practically shits himself swinging that puney golfclub, i bet he cant even bench the bar

I have seen him up close as recently as a year ago during a shoot for a buick commercial, if he can bench 300 my 18 year old housecat can win the kentucky derby /thread

300 is not that big a bench when you are a full time professional athlete. Now, if it was 600, I'd go "Shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyt - He the Man"!!!!

I don't know if its true but i would say it's definately possible. I had an assistant principal when i was in the 9th grade who couldn't have weighed more than 165 - 175 and he maxed out at 315 one day in my lifting class. He was only bout 5'8 too and really skinny/scrwany looking and I wouldn't have believed it if i didn't see it.

riverrock said:
300 is not that big a bench when you are a full time professional athlete. Now, if it was 600, I'd go "Shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyt - He the Man"!!!!
Not every athlete and bench pressing is a good idea. Some sports it adds muscle were flexibility is best utilizzed over bulk. Firsthand experience from seeing him face to face... unless he has a piston driven robotic arm in the 15" biceps, he can't bench 300. I played basketball with him at South Bay Studios in Long Beach CA between takes for the Buick commercial. I was there doing set construction. Seems weird that fat old white men that could snap him in half look up tp him. I hate golf...

Top Bottom