Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friend just said Tiger Woods can bench 300lbs

• Thread starter Thread starter UA_Iron
  • Start date Start date
Some of the skinniest dudes in my gym bench 300.....no joke, just gifted atheltes that have mastered the art of benching....that's all it is, an art. You can "learn" to bench heavy...sure strength plays a nice role, but you can be stronger than piss and not know how to bench which will keep you from making gains.....

Tiger has strength. Watch his swing a golf club, look how he caries himself, and check out his athetic genes and it is very possible that he has a bench in the high 2s or even 3......To the ordinary reporter, put 2 plates and a quarter on each side and they will very well report that you have the ability to bench close to 300lbs......even if it cracks your sternum.......

i benched 600 yesterday

hahah Keep in mind the bench press is the 2nd most lied about thing. Also anything besides a competition press does not count IMO. I have seen some freaky bouncy bouncy's in my time. I have also seen some tiny guys throw around some large numbers but I would also call BS with Tiger. My brother is 1/2 the size of me but a freak of nature in strenth. He is 155lb and can stick up 250. I think that is pretty good. I have seen many fat asses who can barely get 135.

keep in mind theres an excellent chance this is a smith bench press. At my university gym where half the guys are juicing, a 300lbs bench is still extremely rare... i only see it happen a couple times a month, so its hard for me to believe Tiger doing it... but then again i can only bench my weight like 6 times

Top Bottom