Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friend just said Tiger Woods can bench 300lbs

• Thread starter Thread starter UA_Iron
  • Start date Start date
onerepmaximum said:
I was referring to this post actually.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4747197&postcount=15

But you did own me with the "Tiny" thing. Well, except for the fact that I weigh just about as much as you and bench more than you and all. But I'm sure your a freaking house.

Crazy bastard, I am tiny and messing with you. When has bench ever been a measure of strength?
I am more like a dog house.
Doesn't mean I am weak though brother. Glad you bench more than me though. ;)

Andre is his bench coach, so basically "shit yeah"

During PL competitions, instead of wearing a bench shirt, Tiger wears Andre Agassi and it's like 30% bench increase from his raw, so we're talking 390ish. 400 if Andre has a pump.

For an athlete (or whatever golfers are, lol) at the top of his game, I wouldn't be so quick to disregard the possibility.

300 is not a huge number for a world class athlete (or whatever). They already have superior genetics... like, umm.. whatever kind of golfing genetics they would need...

But IMO, golf is a pathetic excuse for a sport, and would put ten bucks and ten K karma that I could outbench his golfing ass.

:cow:

samoth said:
For an athlete (or whatever golfers are, lol) at the top of his game, I wouldn't be so quick to disregard the possibility.

300 is not a huge number for a world class athlete (or whatever). They already have superior genetics... like, umm.. whatever kind of golfing genetics they would need...

But IMO, golf is a pathetic excuse for a sport, and would put ten bucks and ten K karma that I could outbench his golfing ass.

:cow:

I don't know, bor....I think Tiger juiced for The Masters. ;)

i know guys that are shorter and lighter who move that weight. its not impossible, but i dont really see a pro golfer risking injury for an ego lift

heck i dont risk injury because it would affect the walk i do on the weekend that shows off my butt ;)

315 is pretty good but nothing to brag about or at least i don't think so. if you can bench 3 times your weight then that is something that really impresses me. i still don't think he can do it though, but who knows.

Top Bottom