Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My First Pins (Test E and extreme soreness)

Ok, I woke up this morning, it is much stiffer than last night. Oddly enough, the pain is bad, but still not as crippling as the other leg was. Is this because I have unpinned muscle? Or do you think it's the BA. I am almost tempted to bake it one more time, but don't want to ruin anything..

The pain feels like it comes from being EXTREMELY tight in an 8-10" area around injection point, primarily from injection point on down my leg.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using EliteFitness

Last edited:
Really been enjoying the info in this thread. I also am experiencing similar issues with the gear I'm running test 250. The supplier is gtg so I don't question the potency of the gear but I keep wondering why I'm sore or "bruised" feeling after each injection. I did some research and found that the lab I'm using often has an additive called ethyl oleate(EO). It serves as a solvent to help "thin" the gear and allow for more test to be dissolved in the solution. The problem with the EO is some people are allergic to it and report the same symptoms that you and I have been experiencing. I hope some of the more educated bros will weigh in on this bit of information and hopefully elaborate for us.

Also radar after you heat your gear to burn off excess alcohol will the amount of fluid be different enough to change your dosage?

I've been enjoying this thread too. I just started pinning for the first time 2 weeks ago, and just did my 4th one. I started in the quad, and proceeded to hobble around for the next week and a half. Seriously, from the injection spot to down my leg, it was horrible: hot to the touch, swollen, and hurt like a bitch. I even went as for as going to the small clinic they have at Kroger (grocercy in Ohio) because i didn't want to have to deal with my doctor. Long story short, I never went in, and suffered thru it. I pinned on Wed and by Monday I was feeling SOME relief. But its been a week and a half since my first pin and, while the swelling has gone down and I walk fine now, there is still a slight twinge of pain when i bent it all the way. I went for the glutes, and its like butter. Def better for me. It was sore a bit for a few days, but shit, it gets better every time. I'm ignorant of BA or BB info, but don't underestimate virgin muscle and having a 1 inch needle stuck into it, injecting a thick foreign substance. I warm my gear up and massage the fuck outta the muscle for a couple minutes after. good luck dude.

Thanks for the responses, glad to know I'm not alone and it's understood I'm not just being a wimp. The pain I had from my right quad was damn near unbearable considering I have a job and life. If I could have laid back and watched tv for 5 days, it wouldn't have been so bad.

If it does this exact thing in my delt, I'm going to be screwed as far as working out. With a 1.5'' pin, how deep do I go in my delt? And do you mean the outer delt? My front delts are quite veiny, too. I don't think I can hit my glute on my own, either. Even if I was to get it in, I don't see how I can push it in me. I don't think I'm flexible enough for that.

After taking Radar's advice and baking the gear, I'd have to say my left quad had about 60% left pain the next day than my right quad did the next day. That got me wondering a lot of things. Was it the BA? Was it my technique? So many factors. It made me want to bake it again and see if it helped that much again. But also, I plan on doing glutes if I can man up and twist that much, or delts. Either way, I can't do my quads for awhile, I'm sure.

Loving this thread so far, all of Radar's useful knowledge! I just pinned this morning, first 3-4 shots were 100% painless a TINY bit of soreness the next day. I pinned last thusday morning and my left delt is still kinda sore, worst Pip i've ever had; I narrowed it down to moving the needle too much during Aspiration and injecting too fast. Using 25g 1'' for delts, sinking the needle to the plastic, not sure which mod was telling me to stop Aspirating but im taking his advice. Fuck that, that causes WAY to much unnecessary needle movement!

Really been enjoying the info in this thread. I also am experiencing similar issues with the gear I'm running test 250. The supplier is gtg so I don't question the potency of the gear but I keep wondering why I'm sore or "bruised" feeling after each injection. I did some research and found that the lab I'm using often has an additive called ethyl oleate(EO). It serves as a solvent to help "thin" the gear and allow for more test to be dissolved in the solution. The problem with the EO is some people are allergic to it and report the same symptoms that you and I have been experiencing. I hope some of the more educated bros will weigh in on this bit of information and hopefully elaborate for us.

Also radar after you heat your gear to burn off excess alcohol will the amount of fluid be different enough to change your dosage?

Nope, not at all ,the amount burned off will not be noticable.
Also some may cook the vial for 20 min instead of 15 due to variations in the oven's temperature.

I have done my pin in my quad already. Hopefully it doesn't do exactly the same. I felt no twinges this time. I am lying in bed with a heatpack on it. I contemplated delts very hard. I pretended to do my glute and didn't see how I can even do that. Then again, pinning is all new to me. I hope I didn't mess up. Thanks for all the help, everyone. Btw, is 1.5'' too deep for delts?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using EliteFitness

I use a 1.5 for delts never had a problem with it.

If you're not allergic to EO, it makes the gear smoother (and almost like water) and everytime i used it ,everything was completely painless the next day.

Thanks for the responses, glad to know I'm not alone and it's understood I'm not just being a wimp. The pain I had from my right quad was damn near unbearable considering I have a job and life. If I could have laid back and watched tv for 5 days, it wouldn't have been so bad.

If it does this exact thing in my delt, I'm going to be screwed as far as working out. With a 1.5'' pin, how deep do I go in my delt? And do you mean the outer delt? My front delts are quite veiny, too. I don't think I can hit my glute on my own, either. Even if I was to get it in, I don't see how I can push it in me. I don't think I'm flexible enough for that.

After taking Radar's advice and baking the gear, I'd have to say my left quad had about 60% left pain the next day than my right quad did the next day. That got me wondering a lot of things. Was it the BA? Was it my technique? So many factors. It made me want to bake it again and see if it helped that much again. But also, I plan on doing glutes if I can man up and twist that much, or delts. Either way, I can't do my quads for awhile, I'm sure.

Due to variations in oven temperture you could probably get by baking it for about 5-6 min, you don't want to remove all alcohol, just enough too keep things sterile.

Loving this thread so far, all of Radar's useful knowledge! I just pinned this morning, first 3-4 shots were 100% painless a TINY bit of soreness the next day. I pinned last thusday morning and my left delt is still kinda sore, worst Pip i've ever had; I narrowed it down to moving the needle too much during Aspiration and injecting too fast. Using 25g 1'' for delts, sinking the needle to the plastic, not sure which mod was telling me to stop Aspirating but im taking his advice. Fuck that, that causes WAY to much unnecessary needle movement!

it was probably me, over the yrs i found that aspirating was a waste of time.

Top Bottom