Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My First Pins (Test E and extreme soreness)

Yeah, I stuck around peeping in at it lol. I have it out now, sitting here. I still have the 18g in it. When do I take that out? It's not too hot at all, but it is pretty warm. It was very hot when it came out, lol... I am a hands on kind of guy.

I am stoked. I am really hoping this helps. The pain is severe lmfao!

you can remove it now .you followed the exact protocol allowing it to cool before removing the pin, this lets the pressure in the vial stablize .

Last edited:
Awesome. Thanks for all that advice. I hope this is the cause of the problem. So now... should I try my left quad? Or should I try my left glute? Or should I hit my delt? I was thinking glute, if I can do it. I'd "rather" do quad because it's right there in front of me and I can see what's going on, being a noob. I'm just afraid that if this happens again in my left quad, I'm going to be in a wheelchair.

I have done my pin in my quad already. Hopefully it doesn't do exactly the same. I felt no twinges this time. I am lying in bed with a heatpack on it. I contemplated delts very hard. I pretended to do my glute and didn't see how I can even do that. Then again, pinning is all new to me. I hope I didn't mess up. Thanks for all the help, everyone. Btw, is 1.5'' too deep for delts?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using EliteFitness

I have done my pin in my quad already. Hopefully it doesn't do exactly the same. I felt no twinges this time. I am lying in bed with a heatpack on it. I contemplated delts very hard. I pretended to do my glute and didn't see how I can even do that. Then again, pinning is all new to me. I hope I didn't mess up. Thanks for all the help, everyone. Btw, is 1.5'' too deep for delts?

Nope! Thats what i use.

Well, it's been over 2 and a half hours since my pin after baking it and trying my left quad. I feel zero pain right now. 4 days ago, when I pinned my right quad, it started getting sore by now and worse every hour. I don't want to get my hopes up too soon, but this is already going better than my previous pin.

I am very happy. It maybe feels a little bruised, but believe me, it is nothing to my other leg and doesn't bother my movements. I just hope it isn't bad in the morning. I want to say it will be fine. I will update. I know before, I was crippled by now, so I am feeling hyped about this. Thanks a ton, man.

Top Bottom