Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My First Pins (Test E and extreme soreness)

freakshow85

So, I finally found a hook up, locally, for any type of juice I want. Don't worry, I'm not bragging, the guy I get it from gets it from someone else, who I'm pretty sure is just buying it online and adding 10 dollars to a vial.

My friend is running this and Tren, and it's his first time ever messing with hormones. I feel sorry for him, tbh, from everything I've seen and read.... Tren + 1st timer = no. But, on to my story...

Well, I bought 2x vials of Test E. It is 300mg/ml. 2% Benzyl Alcohol NF, 15% Benzyl Benzoate USP. Says "Made and distributed in the European Union" Friend had a couple of pins he gave me (unopened) until I can purchase some Monday. This Saturday (tomorrow) will be 1 week from my first pin. I don't know what gauge these pins are, but they look a good 1.5" long and like something you'd use on a horse... or possibly an elephant. Ok, I am slightly joking.

He pinned me in my glute Saturday. Next day, there was a golf size ball on my ass and it was red and hot. Could barely sit in my car. It got redder and hotter and stayed painful and hot/red for 4 or 5 days, until yesterday the redness almost went away and today the redness is practically gone, but it is improving dramatically.

I'm guessing he didn't get it in the muscle and it abscessed. Without telling you how much of a loser I've been in my life before, I have had an abscess before and it made me so sick, I had to go to the hospital and have it lanced open. I was a clean IV'er, but I had missed 2 times in the same area. I'm not afraid of pins :-P One way you aspirate and want blood, and this way I aspirate and need to miss.

Ok, well, even with the hot, red golfball in my ass cheek, I pinned on Tuesday and decided to go for my quad. Researched more (even though I've "researched" for over 2 years in a row) and made the pin. Was pushing into my quad, it just popped in and went all the way. My leg twitched a little... I'm assuming I hit a nerve??? But, the reason I thought I maybe didn't hit a nerve was because it didn't "hurt", it just felt weird like ... well ... pushing on the nerve for your "funny bone" or something. I went ahead and pushed the juice in, slowly over about 20-25 seconds. No pain. 2 hours later... pain starts coming on. By the end of the day, I was afraid I was going to have to miss work the next day because I walk all day.

Now, please, just bare with me and pretend I'm not a huge wimp. A little uncomfortableness or pain is nothing to me, but this... THIS... omg. I can barely bend my leg. I can hardly get into my car, and it's a Mustang GT, so it's not like I have to pick my leg up all that high. I've been heat padding and rubbing both injection sites a few times a day. My quad never turned red at all or got hot, but seriously... there is extreme pain in it when I bend my knee or need to pick my leg up.

Is this some dirty gear? Was I stupid when I pushed the gear in the same spot where I felt the twinge or tingle through my leg? Tomorrow is my 3rd time to pin, and I'm afraid to go in my left quad as I will hardly be able to walk. What do you guys think about it all?

sounds like too much alcohol , someone got lazy mixing it, put an 18g in the rubber stopper in the vial don't let it touch the solution bake at 150 degrees for 15 mins. this will allow some of the alcohol to evaporate.

Or you could delute it with more oil.

Thanks, which method would you prefer? I'm ordering pins Monday, so I can get some 18g. How would that affect what amount to put in the syringe? I had thought about diluting it with more oil. 300mg/ml for Test E seemed a little stout.

If you have some sterile oil then I'd dilute it. You can sterilize it yourself buys its easier just to buy it already sterile. If you need pins just go to tractor supply and pick a few up until you order some. A 6 pack is like a buck or two and they carry 18g-22g. You have to order 23g and 25g, which are still dirt cheap.

Interesting, man, didn't know I could go to a tractor supply store to get pins. Should I just go there and get some 22g pins to pin with? Or are you implying I should go there to get the 18g pin to try Radar's idea?

I should also mention, the pain goes from my upper quad, where I injected, almost all the way down to, or 4" above, my knee. And I have long legs, lol. And it's truly extreme soreness/pain. I would imagine it's what being hit in the leg with a baseball bat a few times would feel like. If someone was to grab my thigh, I'd freak out.

Interesting, man, didn't know I could go to a tractor supply store to get pins. Should I just go there and get some 22g pins to pin with? Or are you implying I should go there to get the 18g pin to try Radar's idea?

I should also mention, the pain goes from my upper quad, where I injected, almost all the way down to, or 4" above, my knee. And I have long legs, lol. And it's truly extreme soreness/pain. I would imagine it's what being hit in the leg with a baseball bat a few times would feel like. If someone was to grab my thigh, I'd freak out.

Ya it's the way they made it that's causing that. It wasn't brewed very well. Long estered test should have almost no pip at all. I'd understand if it were test prop. You can try radars solution or just dilute it down. Either way you want to do it. If you wanna pin with 22g then get those at tractor supply. I do recommend picking up some 18's to draw with.They make life a lot easier. I personally use 25g to pin with as they are painless. The 22's aren't bad though. If you just want to get your pins now and not wait then tractor supply is your best option.

Ok, I am going to head to the nearest TSC (Tractor Supply), 35 miles away, and let everyone know how that goes. Going to pick up one 18g to do radar's idea (if I can buy one at a time), and a 22g 1.5'' to try and pin with. I'm going to have to find new gear if this doesn't work. It almost lays me up in bed, lol. I mean, I can walk around, but throughout the day, at times, if I step wrong, I feel like my leg is going to quiver and give out. It's killing me at my job. I have to move fast and can't. I keep getting ''hustle'' and ''pick up the pace'' and I haven't told anyone I'm even hurting.

I have some test E that was doing me the same way, I hated looking forward to injecting that stuff HURT! after cooking it ,it goes in smoothly and now it's painless.
I use an 18G to fill my syringe (Takes about 6 seconds) and then inject with a 23-25g.

Good luck! :)

Thanks, man! I just made it back. They didn't have any 22g 1.5", only in 1" and 3/4". But I picked up a 6 pack (didn't have any less) of 18g 1.5" to vent the bottle and I have the oven pre-heating right now. Gonna put it in at 150 for 15 mins.

Thanks, man! I just made it back. They didn't have any 22g 1.5", only in 1" and 3/4". But I picked up a 6 pack (didn't have any less) of 18g 1.5" to vent the bottle and I have the oven pre-heating right now. Gonna put it in at 150 for 15 mins.

Keep a close eye on it ,some ovens run alot hotter than others.

Top Bottom