Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My First Cycle. Advice help opinions...

Ronaldo 9

Hi, guys I want to take my first cycle.
I eat 6 times a day and this coming week i will make sure im eating as well as i think i am
before i start the cycle lol
I know what to eat and what not to eat, and I also know that diet is very important.
I go to the gym 4 days a week with 2 guys that know their shit, so i work out correctly.

someone said that if you are not able to gain any weight without steroids then you wont be able to gain weight with them..
well i have been gaining weight without them but ofcours not as quick as being on da juice.
I want a good healthy lokin body with more mass an cuting and i dont have much body fat.

I am going to take 500 mg testosterone 6 times (once a week for six weeks)
and 25 mg Dianabol 5 times once a day.
Sorry if I didnt explain right!!
(injectable testosterone and oral dianabol
then nolvadex)

currently i am 67 kg....went up 3 kgs in the last 3 weeks.
training for 1 year and couple of months, been sporty with soccer and athletic. dont know my height maybe 6'
Im 21 yrs old but look younger and maybe weigh younger lol

is it highly likely that ballz will shrink?Does it always happen?...DOES IT??
and is it likely that Bloating will happen in this cycle?, not really familiar with bloating.
Have you guys had any side effects with first cycle or cycle similar to this one?

I have done extensive research
Be nice its ma 2nd post lool i luv using this an as excuse!!
so yeaaa! Could use some advice about the cycle or whatever from da Bro'z

You got a lot of researching to do,

6 weeks is barely long enough. Some people advise short cycles. What ester is it?

nolvadex is probably not enought for PCT

You can gain more weight with food just keep eating eating eating

No need to ask if your balls shrink 3 times, yes they shrink but not if you do a short enough cycle. Taking HCG throughout cycle will help with this problem.

Bloating happens because the test aromatizes. Into estrogen, which causes bloating

Side effects can include BP being high, acne, aggression, gyno and more

ok bro.

do two shots of test a week instead of one, it will keep your blood levels more stable
do one 250mg shot on monday and one 250mg shot on thursday

do those dbols 40mg a day from weeks 2 to 8, by that time your blood levels will be right up there and the test and dbol will work perfectly together

and 25 mg Dianabol 5 times once a day.

this made me chuckle. I know you wrote it down wrong, but I thought it was funny. :)
148 lbs is not much at all.. I hope you are about 5 feet tall or else I would suggest more training for 4-5 more years.

ok bro.

do two shots of test a week instead of one, it will keep your blood levels more stable
do one 250mg shot on monday and one 250mg shot on thursday

do those dbols 40mg a day from weeks 2 to 8, by that time your blood levels will be right up there and the test and dbol will work perfectly together

sweet thanks for that

You got a lot of researching to do,

6 weeks is barely long enough. Some people advise short cycles. What ester is it?

nolvadex is probably not enought for PCT

You can gain more weight with food just keep eating eating eating

No need to ask if your balls shrink 3 times, yes they shrink but not if you do a short enough cycle. Taking HCG throughout cycle will help with this problem.

Bloating happens because the test aromatizes. Into estrogen, which causes bloating

Side effects can include BP being high, acne, aggression, gyno and more

yes im aware of the possible side effects i was asking to know how many have experienced it. The test is Testosterone Cypionate as its said on the site.

So your saying im going to need more then nolvadex for this cycle, perhaps 2 or 3 of the Serms?

You could get away with just nolva but why risk it? PCT is just as important.

Get clomid or sustain alpha to help boost your natty test back up after cycle.

If you are gonna go short cycle (6 weeks) go with prop. thel ong esters (cypionate) take weeks to kick in. prop takes days

oh ok koool thankz

Hey bro. Welcome to EF.

My advice to you would be to continuing training naturally for a few more years. You could add 40-50 more pounds with proper training and diet in the next few years if you work hard for it. I think you would end up dissapointed if you cycled at this point. Whatever you decide good luck and be safe.

Hey bro. Welcome to EF.

My advice to you would be to continuing training naturally for a few more years. You could add 40-50 more pounds with proper training and diet in the next few years if you work hard for it. I think you would end up dissapointed if you cycled at this point. Whatever you decide good luck and be safe.

how will i be dissapointed??
i think u have a point..

Top Bottom