Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Cycle, critique....

vernz

Banned
hey guys, getting around to running my 3rd cycle, 1st & 2nd cycle consisted of sus+deca, had decent results ect ect..
Diet consists of quality chicken, red meats, pasta, vegetables

Just thought id put it out there and see what you guys think! Planning to run nice simple cycle to bulk..

Swisse Multivitamin, 3000mg fish oil, 1500mg glucosamine

1-12 Test E 3ml per week (mon,wed,fri)
1-4 Dbol 30mg per day
Liv52

Arimidex on hand (should this be taken during cycle?)

Nolva 20,20,20,20
Clomid (At what dosage?)
Sustain Alpha
Unleashed+Post Cycle (Is this too much PC?)

Feel free 2 critique, cheers!:biggrin:

Don't use clomid.
Use nolva 60/40/40/20/20/10
what is your test dosed at? Split the dose in half and inject 2x a week every 3.5 days. (ex. Monday morning and Thursday night)
I'd say use arimidex from the beginning of your cycle at .25mg eod which is a low dose. If you show you are bloating a lot and/or start showing signs of gyno bump it up to .5mg eod - .5mg ed and run that until the end of the cycle.

Maybe HCG during your cycle 250iu/2xwk. You don't really need to start the HCG until mid cycle.

This! I would start hcg week 5 and run it all the way through the cycle. If you notice any atrophy then bump the hcg up to 500 iu 2xwk.

Top Bottom