Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my chest sucks

rdhdfmn

Ok I was giving myself a haircut today and I said I wonder what my chest looks like? so wala off came the hair. I should have left it on. I have been off a couple of weeks and I was trying to find a new routine to shock my chest. I tried compound exercises but I found that I couldnt go real heavy because my shoulders were sore days after I tried. Any suggestions? thanks

I find my chest very difficult to get any results at all. The best thing that works for me is to get a couple of 1 or 2 rep sets on the bench. While this may not work for you it is worth a try and make sure you have a spotter on hand.

i have noticed an improvement lately since i have slowed down my rep speed. i used to basically go up and down 1/1. now its 2/3. it causes alot quicker fatigue but i know im working the muscle and not bouncing off my chest etc. could be worth a shot for you.

Top Bottom