Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monday Night Football

Priest was awsome in the first quarter on like 10 runs back to back...
It was like he was transparant to the line men and backs..

John Madd is da bomb... His stories of the old days cracks me up..

The Nature Boy said:
Where was your thread last week when slow as hell Ron Dayne looked like frigging Barry Sanders against the Chiefs D. If Ron Dayne breaks a 67 yard touchdown against any NFL team that is cause for concern. Even if it is preseason. You better hope those clowns pick it up, because it'll be a long season otherwise. KC is lucky they are in one of the weakest divisions in the NFL. FOR REAL.

Ease up, man...damn.

I didn't watch that game...watched most of the first half last night. From what I've read, the defensive starters showed improvement over last week, and frankly, I'm looking for any signs of improvement over last year. This team won the division last year and lost in the first round...if they can't make a stop or two when it matters, it'll be the same story.

TheProject said:
Ease up, man...damn.

I didn't watch that game...watched most of the first half last night. From what I've read, the defensive starters showed improvement over last week, and frankly, I'm looking for any signs of improvement over last year. This team won the division last year and lost in the first round...if they can't make a stop or two when it matters, it'll be the same story.

Sorry, didn't mean to come off like I was yelling. It's all good.

TheProject said:
Why you gotta be an ass?

Why you gotta be so short?

The Chiefs looking food against the Rams is like the 'Skins looking good against the Dolphins.

Gotta wait til it counts bud.

But I DID see the game and enjoyed it.

Did you see that block one Rams player laid on a Chief during that reverse hand-off punt return?

OH MY GOD

Looked like that block where Warren Sapp almost killed that dude.

Y_Lifter said:
Huh ? Historically speaking or just last year ?

LOL this year. It used to be one of the toughest, and it was as of 2 years ago. Now:

Raiders, feh.
Denver, who knows. Their RB position is in flux, but they always churn out 1,000 yeard rushers. Jake Plumber blows.
Chargers, see Raiders.
Chiefs, should win the Division no problem. After that, it's up to the defense. It would be nice if they upgraded their WR's for once.

The Nature Boy said:
LOL this year. It used to be one of the toughest, and it was as of 2 years ago. Now:

Raiders, feh.
Denver, who knows. Their RB position is in flux, but they always churn out 1,000 yeard rushers. Jake Plumber blows.
Chargers, see Raiders.
Chiefs, should win the Division no problem. After that, it's up to the defense. It would be nice if they upgraded their WR's for once.

That what I thought when I read that comment..

Good news is that I have family that are BIG Chiefs fans, and as an
Oakland native we talk lots of trash.. I hope the Chiefs do well..

Lumberg said:
Why you gotta be so short?

The Chiefs looking food against the Rams is like the 'Skins looking good against the Dolphins.

Gotta wait til it counts bud.

But I DID see the game and enjoyed it.

Did you see that block one Rams player laid on a Chief during that reverse hand-off punt return?

OH MY GOD

Looked like that block where Warren Sapp almost killed that dude.

Yeah, I don't know how good the Rams are going to be this year...supposedly a potent offense, but we'll see. Bulger sure got rattled last night.

Barber's INT was the biggest flash of a Cunningham-style defense last night, but they've gotta be able to execute consistently.

Opening day at Mile High is going to be interesting...we could be starting the season with a loss.

Top Bottom