Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monday Night Football

TheProject

I know, it's preseason and it doesn't matter, but it was still nice to see the Chiefs defense play that well...3 sacks and one INT for a touchdown.

Anyone else watch the game?

Nope. I think you were the only one in the entire country who saw the game.

It was an exciting game for the Chiefs... Rams looked awfully STUPID out there. I felt bad for them in a way. They needed Kurt Warner to step in... but nope they HAD to give him away didn't they?!

TheProject said:
I know, it's preseason and it doesn't matter, but it was still nice to see the Chiefs defense play that well...3 sacks and one INT for a touchdown.

Anyone else watch the game?

Where was your thread last week when slow as hell Ron Dayne looked like frigging Barry Sanders against the Chiefs D. If Ron Dayne breaks a 67 yard touchdown against any NFL team that is cause for concern. Even if it is preseason. You better hope those clowns pick it up, because it'll be a long season otherwise. KC is lucky they are in one of the weakest divisions in the NFL. FOR REAL.

Well the Cheifs did ok. But all my focus is on my team, the panthers. They play Greenbay for the first season game and its going to be crazy. The Eagles are doing bad in the preseason so I have no worries on them, but Greenbay is some competition. I hope we can overcome them.

Top Bottom