Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mods Help Out With This Asap!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter satchboogie
  • Start date Start date
swole said:
lol, wow.

I've done the same thing in the past...but let them keep the karma...since you know, you have about 2,000,000 in hits.

still lol.
when I made about 2.5 million in a week
I gave away 776000

nothin against satch ,but it think they should be able to keep the k , you fucked up not them . if you are goin to take the role of the bookie , gotta know what you are doin or pay the price

Last edited:
im going to be the better man and give it back. holy crap ive never heard so much crying from someone with more k than he knows what to do with. quit crying.

bluehen said:
There will be no satch blood drive if he goes broke.

im telling ya. at leased if i made a mistake i made good on it. even when i messed up dates and times i made good on them. i only owe him 18000 and he has like a billion and he's crying? shit i need it more. he has a butt load of mine from those shitty nba games.

bigmann245 said:
im telling ya. at leased if i made a mistake i made good on it. even when i messed up dates and times i made good on them. i only owe him 18000 and he has like a billion and he's crying? shit i need it more. he has a butt load of mine from those shitty nba games.

I hope you have some of your K tucked away in those Golden Globe bet's.

bigmann245 said:

i aint cryin.. but whats right is right!

Top Bottom