Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mma Fighters

mike1107

what do you think those guys are using to feel NO FEAR !!!
hypnosis? cocaine?
don't believe that arrived to this point they feel no fear before their fights !!! when some of them arrive on the ring they look like they are somewhere else,as if they were hypnotized !!
I know there is a lot of concentration but what else?

For me personally....

I've been in the ring more than once. Of course I'm psyched up and focused, but I'll be honest with you, there's always fear there. I watched the tapes of myself, and I always looked calm and focused, but only I know what was going on in my head.....
"Holy shit, there's hundreds of fucking people watching me. My god, this other dude must be juicing hard, he's gotta be 40 pounds heavier than last time I saw him. Where'd his neck go? What if my bad knee gives out? Man, I'm definately the underdog."

But this only lasts for a few seconds......then,I snap out of it and everything else goes out the window and its just me and him. From that point on, its a high for me. I'm focused and there for a reason. No other thoughts are in my head except winning. The only other time fear comes into play after that is if I fall into a bad situation where he has a great advantage. Other than that, its pretty much the same as training hard at the dojo with your bros. Its all gravy.

Kinda like skydiving. You're shittin bricks in the plane, but once your out, you're calm and its better than drugs. Its all apprehension.

I dont know...

If anyone truely has no fear. I usually fear that I will have a bad performance, or that I will gas and not get to do what Im capable of. Most guys have trained hard enough that they dont fear getting beat up or submitted, because it happens all the time! So to some extent, there is always fear/anxiety/nervousness. Some people just hide it better than others.

fear is good and should be there. It helps your reflexes a little even. listen to Rickson Gracie and Rocky Balboa, theyll tell ya, lol

Most of it is their game face. The Gracie's are awesome at it. They never look afraid even if they are. I would say the scarriest looking guy to have accross from you is Vanderlai Silva- he looks like a fucking demon. NO fear at all. Just like a street fight, look fear less and sometimes the other guy will back down. Intimidation is the name of the game. Until the actual fight starts anyway.

I sometimes fought in a tella-tubbie t-shirt with bright pink floaties on my arms. For the intimidation factor of course.

Thaibox said:
I sometimes fought in a tella-tubbie t-shirt with bright pink floaties on my arms. For the intimidation factor of course.
:lmao:

BigRedCat said:
Most of it is their game face. The Gracie's are awesome at it. They never look afraid even if they are. I would say the scarriest looking guy to have accross from you is Vanderlai Silva- he looks like a fucking demon. NO fear at all. Just like a street fight, look fear less and sometimes the other guy will back down. Intimidation is the name of the game. Until the actual fight starts anyway.

Silva definitely has the look of the demon. Knee bashing mother fuc*ker!

Top Bottom