Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

squat day was the hardest IMO

LOL @ tcock putting team strongbow in his location... dude that whole thing was ages ago and you never post in chat anyway?

squat day was the hardest IMO

LOL @ tcock putting team strongbow in his location... dude that whole thing was ages ago and you never post in chat anyway?

I was posting a little in chat and decided strongbow was the coolest guy there and he was looking for new members for his team (plus I wanted to piss people off:evil:)

Lol at em thinking he knows what he's talking about:chomp:

So remember how I told you last tuesday that the squat/deadlift room was closed. Well it opened today with 5 totally new squat cages/deadlift platforms. They have the MMA logo right on them, totally fresh..

Deadlift

245x5
280x5
315x13

Could have done more on the deadlift but I didn't recover well from my squat day, last night was my first full night of sleep. I probably could have eeked out 3 more reps on these. On a better note I had great form, especially since my body is used to cheating on 405.

255x3x10

next week I'll really crank up the assistance, I have really been slacking but my body is still used to working with low reps so I am getting ridiculously sore on my recovery days.

So remember how I told you last tuesday that the squat/deadlift room was closed. Well it opened today with 5 totally new squat cages/deadlift platforms. They have the MMA logo right on them, totally fresh..

Deadlift

245x5
280x5
315x13

Could have done more on the deadlift but I didn't recover well from my squat day, last night was my first full night of sleep. I probably could have eeked out 3 more reps on these. On a better note I had great form, especially since my body is used to cheating on 405.

255x3x10

next week I'll really crank up the assistance, I have really been slacking but my body is still used to working with low reps so I am getting ridiculously sore on my recovery days.

nice man that is awesome about the new shit....liking the school a little more now? :D And I doubt you could have gotten more on the deadlift....wouldnt want you getting past my 315x15 :evil:

nice man that is awesome about the new shit....liking the school a little more now? :D And I doubt you could have gotten more on the deadlift....wouldnt want you getting past my 315x15 :evil:

Haha you just shot yourself in the foot T-Block. You know next time around I'll be gunning for 15 reps, I'll just be that much more motivated to get it too.

Yeah the weight room is one of the few redeeming qualities of this place haha.

I was posting a little in chat and decided strongbow was the coolest guy there and he was looking for new members for his team (plus I wanted to piss people off:evil:)

Lol at em thinking he knows what he's talking about:chomp:

lol your not even a member of the group thing you just decided to put it in your sig?

and now you will pm strongbow saying please strongbow let me in your team :blow:

Damn I went way faster, I didn't switch grips and I use touch and go instead of deloading each rep. I may have gone twice as fast haha.

Damn I went way faster, I didn't switch grips and I use touch and go instead of deloading each rep. I may have gone twice as fast haha.

touch and go is way easier man! You should do full stop reps...do you use touch and go on all deadlifting? Full stop is much better

Top Bottom