Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

mike- abotu the DB vs BB Bench, i think the thing is that you're more acclamated to BB and him to DB. They don't have any direct correlation between them. Btw, why don't you go heavier on DB Bench? You hit 15 and then 12..

keep up the good work dude

I'm trying to go for higher reps on my assistance.

Squat Day

245x3
280x3
315x11
225x3x10
Almost puked, had to cut my workout short I didn't even do abs. These high rep squats are killers, I am going to be so damn sore tommorw.
On the last reps of 315 I was standing there breathing for about 8 secs, and then breathing hard for 2 minutes after the set.

Deadlift
3x260
3x300
13x335

So I did the same number of reps as last week, but with 20 more lbs. I did have to reset my grip for the last few reps however. This weight is significant for two reasons, 335 was my absolute, 10 second rep, balls to the wall 1RM last summer. Now I can pull it up no sweat. The second reason, is that it beats the hell out of T-Blocks 315x15.

265x10
265x10

I am still pathetic at finishing my assistance. However I took it easy today since its my second day in the row and I have to go in tommorow for bench.

Personally I think your assistance on the boring, but big is too heavy.

It should be 50% of your 90% of max weight which makes it pretty light.

Buuuut, then you keep the rest down to like a minute between sets and by sets 4 and 5 you'll be grinding the last few reps out.

Deadlift
3x260
3x300
13x335

So I did the same number of reps as last week, but with 20 more lbs. I did have to reset my grip for the last few reps however. This weight is significant for two reasons, 335 was my absolute, 10 second rep, balls to the wall 1RM last summer. Now I can pull it up no sweat. The second reason, is that it beats the hell out of T-Blocks 315x15.

265x10
265x10

I am still pathetic at finishing my assistance. However I took it easy today since its my second day in the row and I have to go in tommorow for bench.

which I did almost 6 months ago at only 190 pounds:D Biatch!

Yeah ghetto, I think you are right. Next week I'll do something like

265x10x2
255x10x1
225x101-2

I just don't want to decrease the weight I am working with now.

I'm just dicking around T-Block.

3rd day in a gym: Bench

190x5
215x3
240x7( so close to 8)

I really could have done better on these but I was sore a sht today from dead yesterday and my incline and military press on tuesday. This is the last time I get behind, my CNS was cashed from going for a max rep set 3 days in a row. This was my last bench day till the deload.
Did a bunch of assitance including pull ups and DB chest press.

Ghetto, this means I won't be benching heavy for another 2 weeks, is this deload going to screw me up?

this means I won't be benching heavy for another 2 weeks, is this deload going to screw me up?

hey dude

even if it does have an effect, by the sounds if it there is nothing you can do so dont let it worry you bro! Sounds like you need a rest anyway!

do you squat parallel or atg?

and are you gonna keep the 5/3/1 while cutting?

Top Bottom