Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

Squat
225x5
265x5
300x13

Holy sht, these were hard now I know why they are called breath squats and I didn't even do twenty, I was ready to end my workout after this. These felt awesome and I will barely be able to walk tommorow, I have never squatted this kind of weight for high reps before.

BBB
225x10
225x10

Could'nt even get the 5 prescribed sets because my legs were so spent from my last set of 5/3/1. I am going to get some serious growth from this high rep squatting. Its probably smart I stopped anyways because this whole weekend I am getting 6 hours max for sleep and its going to inhibt my recovery.

Every semester we each the have the duty of staying on campus for one weekend and do what is called weekend watch. Well this weekend I have 12-4am/pm watch. Meaning..

midnight -4am= I stand watch which consists of standing in one spot at parade rest for four hours.
430am-11am= I sleep
12pm-4pm= Watch again..

Then I go to the gym in the afternoon and do it all over again the next day.

I'm impressed man 300x13 is awesome stuff for squats! Enjoy your weekend while every other college student is banging hotties......

I can't believe you ha e to stand at parade rest for 4 hours.....is there any flexibility to that ie can you move around at all or anything? How you gonna pass the boredom and stay awake? Have you ever tried dip or chewing tobacco? Soldiers always use that to stay awake I love dipping it'll keep you awake and take away some of the boredom lol

I already did it last night, they give you some leeway since its so late and people rarely walk by so you aren't standing rigidly at attention the whole time, it still blows though. The reason I signed up for this weekend watch is that tommorow I get recognized as a cadet so I won't have to stand watch tommorow. Try to kill two birds with one stone.

T-block your at college, why aren't you getting nookie with the hotties?

I already did it last night, they give you some leeway since its so late and people rarely walk by so you aren't standing rigidly at attention the whole time, it still blows though. The reason I signed up for this weekend watch is that tommorow I get recognized as a cadet so I won't have to stand watch tommorow. Try to kill two birds with one stone.

T-block your at college, why aren't you getting nookie with the hotties?

Well I'm at a semi-christian college...and so far almost no one has been getting anything because the girls haven't "opened up." Tomorrow I have to get up at 5:00 am but I get to go on a cadet shootout and the winner of the shootout gets an AR-15 variant rifle as a prize.........

And mike do you not count mma as a college lol? Shit I'd trade a little of the college life for an experience like that cruise.....a lot of it may suck at the time but you will remember it (the good and the bad) for a lifetime

Its not the traditional college experience, not by a longshot. This link is mainly a joke but everything in it is true.

Hella funny, but hella true.

As of half an hour ago I am officially a Cadet of the Massachusetts Maritime Academy, I'll post pictures of the cermony later.

same thing happened to me on my first squat day of BBB bro... I did manage the 5 sets of 10 but I was so drained of energy, I wasnt finding the actual reps hard I just felt so depleted

same thing happened to me on my first squat day of BBB bro... I did manage the 5 sets of 10 but I was so drained of energy, I wasnt finding the actual reps hard I just felt so depleted

Haha it was a great feeling, and I am definitely feeling it today.

Top Bottom