Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

EM, don't get me started.

Why don't you try going on a ship for 2 months, with no previous experience of being away from your family for that long. Then running on 6 hours of sleep every night, on top of that during the days you are sweating lbs. off working in the ships 115 degree engine room. Or if your lucky working on the deck in the sun which also tops 100 degrees since we are below the equator for the majority of the trip. But at least you get wind chill. You live of 3 square meals a day, no 6 meals with cottage cheese BS.

Then imagine trying to fight someone on the very last day of this voyage at the end of the day, yeah they probably look a little tired. Sorry your not impressed.

Personally I was very impressed. And that was without even realizing that it was at the end of all that...I thought they all showed great aggression and some were even pretty decent fighters. Lol sorry em no offense but most of those guys would kick your ass they are 18+ and looked pretty strong. Anyways mike even though it sounds hard I would love to go on a "cruise" like that. I'm actually considering doing SMP with ROTC where I would be a private in the national guard while in college and do all their events and go to basic and ait (advanced individual training). When do you go on that cruise?

Ya, they would run show on you EM.

We leave on February, so it goes from being cold as balls since we are on the tip of Cape Cod to being hot as balls once with hit Barbados and vera Cruz. Talk about extremes.

Its described as 52 days of hell and 9 days of heaven. We visit three different ports(this year its barbados, puerto rico and vera cruz), at each port we spend 4 days, 1 of those days at each port you stay on the ship and stand watch. However for the other 3 you have liberty and can get absolutely sloppy since the drinking age at all the ports is 18. I'll definitely have more than a few stories about the ports that we wrecked by the end of sea term.

EM I didn't mean to offend you it just fires me up that you tried to belittle the cadets in that video. You don't know what they went through to get there.

On another note

First 5/3/1 day.

Bench
165x5
190x5
215x11

DB chest Press
65x15
60x12
55x10
50x8

Kroc Rows with 80lbs

Wow biggest pump from the DB chest press. I never do DB anything haha and I never do 15 reps as you all know. Boy these put me in my place.

Ya, they would run show on you EM.

We leave on February, so it goes from being cold as balls since we are on the tip of Cape Cod to being hot as balls once with hit Barbados and vera Cruz. Talk about extremes.

Its described as 52 days of hell and 9 days of heaven. We visit three different ports(this year its barbados, puerto rico and vera cruz), at each port we spend 4 days, 1 of those days at each port you stay on the ship and stand watch. However for the other 3 you have liberty and can get absolutely sloppy since the drinking age at all the ports is 18. I'll definitely have more than a few stories about the ports that we wrecked by the end of sea term.

EM I didn't mean to offend you it just fires me up that you tried to belittle the cadets in that video. You don't know what they went through to get there.

On another note

First 5/3/1 day.

Bench
165x5
190x5
215x11

DB chest Press
65x15
60x12
55x10
50x8

Kroc Rows with 80lbs

Wow biggest pump from the DB chest press. I never do DB anything haha and I never do 15 reps as you all know. Boy these put me in my place.
nice workout man 215x11 is solid! Those stops at the ports sound awesome lol that would be crazy having 3 nights at ports.....barbados, vera cruz, and puerto rico? Shit man! That's gonna be crazy watch std's though lol

Haha I wont touch a single girl there, I don't want to be that guy who trys to hook up with all the foreign whores. I'll just wreck the ports with my boys.

Really? In my opinion fighting like a fag is just not being aggressive and being a little pussy, all those guys were aggressive. They may have sucked at fighting but they were all aggressive

fag was the wrong word... I meant fighting like they were inexperienced in fighting... which suprised me if they were in the American Navy and potentially fighting for the USA. I wasnt unimpressed with them I was just suprised, but I have no idea how you train to be in the navy so Im probably wrong.

I have a fuckin sick fight video on my computer that i downloaded from youtube but now its deleted from youtube... it's a compilation of the fasted knockouts in the UFC and its fuckin sick lol

I was kicked out of bootcamp near the very end do to 2 "episodes" of sleep walking to the bathroom. Basically I was so sleep deprivated and had the hilarious misfortune to go to the bathroom 2 times when the base security decided to peruse our barracks and I didn't acknowledge his presence because I was basically a walking zombie.

Anyhow, they don't teach a lick of fighting in Navy boot camp as far as I know. They sure as hell didn't when I was there 10 years ago and I was in until the week of captain's cup.

I also remember only doing 1 firearm's course with an m16 neutered to just shoot a laser at the target.

Kinda makes sense though. Navy guys on ships are well, sailors. They are not front lines combat infantry. A huge percentage of the navy guys in a ship are there just to keep everything going.

I got no issue with how those guys fought. They are not ufc level nor full time mma fighters.

I was kicked out of bootcamp near the very end do to 2 "episodes" of sleep walking to the bathroom. Basically I was so sleep deprivated and had the hilarious misfortune to go to the bathroom 2 times when the base security decided to peruse our barracks and I didn't acknowledge his presence because I was basically a walking zombie.

Anyhow, they don't teach a lick of fighting in Navy boot camp as far as I know. They sure as hell didn't when I was there 10 years ago and I was in until the week of captain's cup.

I also remember only doing 1 firearm's course with an m16 neutered to just shoot a laser at the target.

Kinda makes sense though. Navy guys on ships are well, sailors. They are not front lines combat infantry. A huge percentage of the navy guys in a ship are there just to keep everything going.

I got no issue with how those guys fought. They are not ufc level nor full time mma fighters.

Haha guys, its a bunch of 18 year old Cadets. I'm not in the navy I go to a regimental Academy, its a stepping off point for the navy but by no means am I part of the military. What your seeing in that video is a bunch of kids who are can't stand being in the same room with eachother because they have been sleeping a foot away from eachother for the past two months. Haha, we arn't trained in sht except marching.

"We aren't trained in shit except marching," :D

Ain't that the truth! The first couple months was just getting smoked at PT and marching around like zombies. Finally I joined the jiu jitsu club and our cadre finally started doing hand-to-hand on weekends...took a few months before the fun started though.

"We aren't trained in shit except marching," :D

Ain't that the truth! The first couple months was just getting smoked at PT and marching around like zombies. Finally I joined the jiu jitsu club and our cadre finally started doing hand-to-hand on weekends...took a few months before the fun started though.

The cadre here is somewhat of a joke compared to other academys, this place isn't even close to the same level as VMI or the Citadel. I get recgnized as a Cadet in 3 days. They stay as knobs and rats for like 2 more months haha.

Squat
225x5
265x5
300x13

Holy sht, these were hard now I know why they are called breath squats and I didn't even do twenty, I was ready to end my workout after this. These felt awesome and I will barely be able to walk tommorow, I have never squatted this kind of weight for high reps before.

BBB
225x10
225x10

Could'nt even get the 5 prescribed sets because my legs were so spent from my last set of 5/3/1. I am going to get some serious growth from this high rep squatting. Its probably smart I stopped anyways because this whole weekend I am getting 6 hours max for sleep and its going to inhibt my recovery.

Every semester we each the have the duty of staying on campus for one weekend and do what is called weekend watch. Well this weekend I have 12-4am/pm watch. Meaning..

midnight -4am= I stand watch which consists of standing in one spot at parade rest for four hours.
430am-11am= I sleep
12pm-4pm= Watch again..

Then I go to the gym in the afternoon and do it all over again the next day.

Top Bottom