Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

Its 100% job placement once you graduate with a 70k job. Not many schools can compete with that, I dont want to be like all my friends who when they graduate will work at McD's for four years only to start of with a 40k job. I'm just complaining like a little girl this place is alright I just need a girl on the side.

Its 100% job placement once you graduate with a 70k job. Not many schools can compete with that, I dont want to be like all my friends who when they graduate will work at McD's for four years only to start of with a 40k job. I'm just complaining like a little girl this place is alright I just need a girl on the side.

well then just chill at your buddies college on the weekend man. How are the girls at mma?

Just think, what kind of girls would choose to surround themselves with guys at an academy heavily based on engineering.

Mass Maritime, where boys turn into men and the girls do too.

Miked8c, the first week of workouts I used the boring, but big and 1 other exercise.

I definitely think the boring, but big would be good for size because for example I used 135x5x10 and did smooth, but fast reps. I would walk to the fountain to get a sip of water then walk back and immediately do my next set. So probably right around 45 sec to 1 minute rest between sets. By the 4th and 5th set the last 2-3 reps were pretty hard.

I have used it on shoulder press every time for the first cycle though I used db's. You definitely get a good pump and burn going. The weight isn't heavy, but you already did your 1 serious heavy set so now you are getting volume with lighter weight and pretty solid intensity if you keep the rest between sets short which is very typical bodybuilder style training.

5-3-1 is extremely versatile. Today is my first workout of cycle 2 and I'll be doing squats. My job is physically very demanding and it's going to take a couple more weeks easy before I really adapt to the stresses it's placing on my system so tonight I'll push my hard set of squats as hard as I can and if I'm feeling really taxed I'll call it a night ie. I ain't doing jack shit option.

Good lifting man, I see your strength going up steadily.

Just think, what kind of girls would choose to surround themselves with guys at an academy heavily based on engineering.

Mass Maritime, where boys turn into men and the girls do too.

Lol I just searched mma on youtube for the hell of it and here's the first thing I get:

Looks pretty fun to me lol if you go on that thing and fight bust some fucking heads! Good luck with those mma girls bet they like it rough....that is giving it to you rough

Yeah man, that night happens on the last night of sea term. I worry about how much muscle I'll lose during the month and a half at sea. Probably get my ass kicked gy the time fight night comes round haha.

So I think I'll do the BBB assistance template, but for my bench day I think I want to experiment with DB presses, I haven't done them in years and I think I could get some serious gains on those that would translate to my bench. And then do BBB for the rest of my lifts.

I doubt db bench would help you more than bb bench if your looking for a big benchpress...

some of the guys on that fight video were fighting like complete fags lol... looks fun though

I would be very worryed about muscle loss too bro

DB bench press works for me when I plateau. Usually when I get back to BBB I see a slight drop but within a couple weeks I can get past it. It's definitely worth the switch (temporarily of course)!

I doubt db bench would help you more than bb bench if your looking for a big benchpress...

some of the guys on that fight video were fighting like complete fags lol... looks fun though

I would be very worryed about muscle loss too bro

Really? In my opinion fighting like a fag is just not being aggressive and being a little pussy, all those guys were aggressive. They may have sucked at fighting but they were all aggressive

EM, don't get me started.

Why don't you try going on a ship for 2 months, with no previous experience of being away from your family for that long. Then running on 6 hours of sleep every night, on top of that during the days you are sweating lbs. off working in the ships 115 degree engine room. Or if your lucky working on the deck in the sun which also tops 100 degrees since we are below the equator for the majority of the trip. But at least you get wind chill. You live of 3 square meals a day, no 6 meals with cottage cheese BS.

Then imagine trying to fight someone on the very last day of this voyage at the end of the day, yeah they probably look a little tired. Sorry your not impressed.

Top Bottom