Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mayweather vs pacquiao

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
i'm a fan in passing, maybe watch boxing 3 times a year casully flipping channels.
but i'll pay for this fight, supposedly it's a lock

Puddles lock?

I think it will be an excellent fight but Pacq will win.

BTW - greatest fight ever saw, well worth the money to see - was Thomas Hit Man Hearns vs Marvelous Marvin Hagler.

Catch that sometime on ESPN Classics - it will be worth hit.

Last I checked mayweather was a favorite and the date was dec31 2010...
They move the date up yet? Anyways ya I'd say PAC will win and it's a lock... I'm all in over here

Last I checked mayweather was a favorite and the date was dec31 2010...
They move the date up yet? Anyways ya I'd say PAC will win and it's a lock... I'm all in over here

yea the date is march 31st 2010 or may 1st...one of those two dates ( i could be off on the day but not month or year) the story i read is that both fighters are 100% in.

good look for boxing and it
says something that peeps like me are interested.
i never ever do the ppv thing

Yeah I rarely pay for fights these days but would pay double for this if i had to. Did you see the Cotto fight? Pacquaio was awesome but still against Mayweather it's too close to call.

Manny and Freddy are two smart guys they will study and watch vidieos of mayweather and train and come in with a plan that will shut him down I gaurentee it... He comes in with crazy ass angles with power I seriously dubt mayweather can defend that

Top Bottom