Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for input on Test C, Equi, Dbol, and Winn stack

Hsimm200

Im 5'9" 205 lbs with almost 16% body fat. I was looking to run a lean muscle stack.

Test C 300mg week 1-13
Equi 300mg week 1-12
Dbol 20mg week 1-4
Winn 50mg EOD week 9-12

My goal is to put on and keep some lean muscle. I have Letro, Nolva and Clom for PCT. My questions are
1. Is this a safe stack?
2. Which one or combo should I use for PCT?
3. Which one would be best to use during cycle if gyno symptoms occur?

Thanks for any help in advance

What's your age & cycle history?

Better to hold of until you can answer the question about saftey yourself before taking the plunge....

~EZ

Sorry. Im 35 y/o. I have run TRT treatment for 2 years of .5ml of Test C. I liked the results but really leveled off. I then did one cycle of 1.5ml Test C with 1ml Decca. I gained some good mass but also the added water. I am looking to try something that will add lean muscle. I have done some research but part of my research involves getting experienced opinions so thank you for your input.

It doesn't sound like dbol is what your looking for. It definitely adds water to you.

Are you going back on TRT after your cycle? If you are, that will completely change the pct I would recommend.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Im 5'9" 205 lbs with almost 16% body fat. I was looking to run a lean muscle stack.

Test C 300mg week 1-13
Equi 300mg week 1-12
Dbol 20mg week 1-4
Winn 50mg EOD week 9-12

My goal is to put on and keep some lean muscle. I have Letro, Nolva and Clom for PCT. My questions are
1. Is this a safe stack?
2. Which one or combo should I use for PCT?
3. Which one would be best to use during cycle if gyno symptoms occur?

Thanks for any help in advance

you are wanting to run a lean muscle cycle and you said you didn't want any water so dbol is out... kickstart with tbol and finish with winnie... you must run eq for 16 weeks and your dosage is too low... bro, you would never run letro in pct... nolva is garbage, drop that as well... im going to lay it all out for you... obviously if your still on trt and staying on it then you won't need pct...

1-14 test c 300 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 eq 500 mg week
1-4 tbol 60 mg day
1-4 n2guard
9-16 hcg 500 ius week or hcgenerate
11-16 winstrol 50 mg day
11-16 n2guard

pct

17-20 clomid 25/25/25/25 chemicalneed.com
17-20 unleashed/post cycle combo
17-20 forma stanzol