Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LiquiClen - Clenbuterol from AG-Guys

emptywallet said:
I meant what kinds of problems were you having. :)

I had a problem akeen to TUX, my CNS wasn't responsive to most products after years of abuse, I had to take time off and really take a step back before I got back into it. That is why I preach moderation so strongly now.

Mr.X

I'm interested in using clen. I know about the 2 weeks on 2weeks off, but how long do you use this 2on 2off cycle? Do you use this 2on 2 off for a whole 12 weeks?

natedogg03 said:
I'm interested in using clen. I know about the 2 weeks on 2weeks off, but how long do you use this 2on 2off cycle? Do you use this 2on 2 off for a whole 12 weeks?

usually I suggest an 6-8 week run max, 2 on 2 off

stuck said:
Not to hijack, but how do they recommend you store the liquiclen? Room temp or fridge?

I store all my products in away from the sun in room temp., no problem.

Mr.X

IM currently at 290. Looking to get down to 225. Im wondering what you would suggest for stacking with clen? T3, trex, or any other suggestions you have.

lesarin said:
IM currently at 290. Looking to get down to 225. Im wondering what you would suggest for stacking with clen? T3, trex, or any other suggestions you have.

You need to eat right first. That is a LOT of weight to lose. Don't lose anymore than 2-3lbs a week or you will have very loose skin.

Top Bottom