Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LiquiClen - Clenbuterol from AG-Guys

Just my .02 but I loved it!! The first two weeks and the second group of 2 weeks I kept easing it up, right until a friend noticed my hand shaking when I picked up a pen to sign into the gym. Yep, now he likes it too. But i've had nothing but great success with it

Whiskey

How bout stacking clen with trex, 2on 2 off with a eca?

How much more of a kick in the balls would stacking T3 with clen give me?

lesarin said:
How bout stacking clen with trex, 2on 2 off with a eca?

How much more of a kick in the balls would stacking T3 with clen give me?

I would go 2 weeks on T3+clen, 2 off Trex....

yeah T3+clen stack would give you some good results along with good diet/training/cardio.

Mr.X

Mr.X said:
I would go 2 weeks on T3+clen, 2 off Trex....

yeah T3+clen stack would give you some good results along with good diet/training/cardio.

Mr.X

Its sounds like u r suggesting to take T3 for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off just like the clen, this was how I also understood one of your previous posts, but when u responded with dosing info it was for a 45 day cycle that u suggested be cut to 30 days. Would u recomend running T3 2 on 2 off and if so what would the dosing scheme look like? thanks for your contiuned help.

X_con said:
Its sounds like u r suggesting to take T3 for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off just like the clen, this was how I also understood one of your previous posts, but when u responded with dosing info it was for a 45 day cycle that u suggested be cut to 30 days. Would u recomend running T3 2 on 2 off and if so what would the dosing scheme look like? thanks for your contiuned help.

the T3 can be used straight for 30-45 days ( I would NOT use it longer ), first with clen then with Trex, then you take time off from T3.

Top Bottom